DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How do I add mods to my weapons and shyt :dahell:
Loadout screen in the airlock on the tempest. Press X or square and you should be able to apply mods to the weapon. You should see two slots underneath each gun in the loadout screen, those are your mods

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
When you run into the first krogan Brehs!!!!

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::lolbron:

Shout out to the Breh that said it sound mango af.

I was not expecting that
:dead::russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Had to stop just before I get to the first mission in the Tempest. Spent time talking to the crew and did some side missions at the Nexus so I can go to business ASAP when I play tomorrow.

So far it's been what I expected, this feels like Mass Effect and I'm happy with. Gonna spend a fukk ton of time playing this game :blessed:

Gotta admit though, graphics and VA are underwhelming indeed. I just don't give too much of a fukk about it but I can see why others would be :beli: . Not sure about combat yet, it feels kinda clumsy but I've only done the prologue as far as killing motherfukkers so it might be I just need time to get used to the controls.

Legit made the :blessed: when I became a Vanguard.

Legit :krs: :mjcry: when I heard Liara's voice. I better get a Sheppard voicemail too at some point dammit :to:

It's early by it seems Vetra and Cora are the easiest romance choices. Suvi looks like a good challenge though :shaq:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
To the people complaining about saving the game...when does it becomes an issue? You can save anytime you are free roaming, It autosaves after every dialogue that has wheel options and before/after you face an enemy...at least that's how it was worked for me in the early stages (before getting to Eos) :patrice: :mmmmm:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone know what I have to do to actually unlock other profiles/classes?

EDIT: Nevermind, it says right there in the description what's needed :snoop: