Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn this first mission after you get your ship is long as hell. It's been a while but I don't remember missions being this long :dahell:

llt23

All Star
Daps
My initial impressions are good. The lip synching is definitely a problem. But I feel like Im playing Mass Effect. Whenever you level up you sit there for a long ass time thinking what to upgrade since there are a huge amount of choices. I really appreciate that. I have yet to really dive into the story so I cant really say how the game will be as the early story is a fairly bland version of Battlestar Galactica. Just gotta find a place for humans to live in this galaxy. Also you better have a podcast or some shyt ready for when you are just wandering filling out the solar system maps. Everything takes forever to travel planet to planet just to click X and get some minerals or whatever.

For the breh worried bout finding where the fukk the missions are, go into the journal and select the mission you wanna follow. Took me a minute to realize this.

My one gameplay problem so far is I havent figured out how to set up my weapon loadout. Not sure if theres a place to do it on your ship or at the base or you get to do it before you land on a planet....no idea. If you watched that combat youtube vid they had they show the multiple profiles you can set up for your guy, cant even set up weapon loadout in there.

Well another problem is that the multiplayer is fairly lame. Basically in the actual main game you can set up "squads" to take on missions for you that are on a global timer and you come back and reap the rewards. Or for some you can enter and do them yourself online with a few people. The difficulty 1 mission is actually really fukking hard, I dont think they playtested this shyt. Its not possible to complete with all level 1 players. You will need higher level teammates.THe idea of the multiplayer is cool though in how you can unlock more rare class types and level them up etc. But at the end of the day its just a horde mode that last many many waves. Another problem with the waves is that they are timed. If you dont kill all the enemies in the time period, you lose. I've had a match where we are all alive, but missed the time limit so we failed. Its really not that we suck, moreso its because being a low level means low damage. I dont know what they were thinking....The FIRST online mission should be a simple one. Mind you I got the pre order bonus, and a bonus for owning Inquisition, ME2 and ME3 on my EA account for multiplayer upgrades. And a huge problem is that when you finish a multiplayer match, make sure you hit RETURN TO MAIN GAME and not stay in multiplayer even if you wanna do another multi match cause it shuts off your main game and you will have to go to the main menu....wait to log in to EA, then go back into the main game to do the multiplayer again. If you sit in multiplayer and complete a mission, you do not get any reward for winning shyt in single player. you have to choose it from the story spot.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Damn this first mission after you get your ship is long as hell. It's been a while but I don't remember missions being this long :dahell:

Breh, I was sweating bullets over that mission because I couldn't save until it was done. :dead:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My initial impressions are good. The lip synching is definitely a problem. But I feel like Im playing Mass Effect. Whenever you level up you sit there for a long ass time thinking what to upgrade since there are a huge amount of choices. I really appreciate that. I have yet to really dive into the story so I cant really say how the game will be as the early story is a fairly bland version of Battlestar Galactica. Just gotta find a place for humans to live in this galaxy. Also you better have a podcast or some shyt ready for when you are just wandering filling out the solar system maps. Everything takes forever to travel planet to planet just to click X and get some minerals or whatever.

For the breh worried bout finding where the fukk the missions are, go into the journal and select the mission you wanna follow. Took me a minute to realize this.

My one gameplay problem so far is I havent figured out how to set up my weapon loadout. Not sure if theres a place to do it on your ship or at the base or you get to do it before you land on a planet....no idea. If you watched that combat youtube vid they had they show the multiple profiles you can set up for your guy, cant even set up weapon loadout in there.

Goto the airlock on the tempest, its to the left of the email terminal where the pilots are. There's a loadout terminal thing in there

Also, you can RESPEC your character skill points for 20 credits with a terminal in the med bay

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
How do you get different clothes and shyt? I know how to get armor

It's in the pathfinders quarters on the tempest, there's a terminal on the wall. There's like 3 default options for casual outfits and then a hoodie for the pre order bonus. Idk about aquiring other casual outfits

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Got to the Nexus. Read through this thread and I know better than to worry about other ppl's opinion on a game that I will be playing. Your experience is not my experience, and never will be. I'm not one of those people that worries about minor details (like the ppl that care about uniforms and accessories in sports games), and so far I haven't seen any of the issues that are supposedly plaguing other ppl.

Yes it's early, but it was also early for everyone that was shytting on the game. So far, it's Mass Effect, and that's what I wanted and expected. I'm throwing folks, hitting them aliens with Singularity and I feel like all is right with the world. Mass Effect is back in effect, and that makes me happy. :blessed: