marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't be an a$$hole in this game? There's no a$$hole responses so far :stopitslime:
heres another gripe that hasnt been touched on. you can occasionally respond like a sarcastic a$$hole, but i have't come across any full on a$$hole responses so far. most of the responses and actions are basically the same thing but worded differently.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just became the pathfinder so I'm assuming the plot is gonna come to a halt now.
spent the last 4 days just beating the first eros area. it definitely comes to a halt if you're playing on the harder difficulties and exploring the worlds.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The problem is all the humans that aren't main characters look like they were made with the same custom character creator we were given and that means they look pretty generic. The main characters look good like real people.
I wish my character looked like ryders black bruh. He looks like a hero

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
One problem with this game is that it starts out with no damn instructions at alll. Just throws you into the thick of it and makes you figure it out. Game looks like late PS3 game too.oh and like that other guy said my guy looks like a Chinese guy with a bad sun tan.

Can't believe I paid retail for this since I was feening for something new to play. Should of just waited to get a switch and Zelda. :snoop:
Casuals yall:skip:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do i "Investigate the murder scene" when there's no mission marker :mindblown:
map usually has something or other you can set a waypoint to. if all else fails, walk around with your scanner thing til you come across something red.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i've come across several black character models who would make much better preset characters. i dont know why this did this to us :why:
Yea. Seen the same.

I also miss the days of being able to choose from different voice templates.

This dude sounds like a goofy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I wish my character looked like ryders black bruh. He looks like a hero
I wish the pops was the main character. Dude was swagged out. Cora should be leader the son seemingly has zero confidence in his position.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man I was going to buy this for Xbox since my Xbox is in my office but fukk it I'm buy it for PS4 pro

I seen some reviews that said the PS4 pro version look the best anyway