Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Some of yall looking mad disappointed. :lolbron:

I hated Dragon Age: Inquisition with a passion (I only could finish it once) and now they screwed up Mass Effect.

I'll play the hell out of it (because I paid for it) but this is the last Bioware game I get from the jump :francis:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I hated Dragon Age: Inquisition with a passion (I only could finish it once) and now they screwed up Mass Effect.

I'll play the hell out of it (because I paid for it) but this is the last Bioware game I get from the jump :francis:
:wow: bruh I knew it was over when they gave us that Dumbed down bullshyt called inquisition

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
How are y'all playing the game already? I need to learn to not to preorder games. fukkit...I'm in. :mjgrin:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I can't control my squad and their AI is terrible. They waste powers and when told to focus fire, they run out and die.

The CC is barebones as hell. More so than Mass Effect 1!

What depth are you taking about.

I can agree that CC is pretty limited as I was pretty underwhelmed with it myself, not gonna dispute that:hubie:

But as far as all the power/class upgrades, Nomad upgrades, more loot & RPG elements, it's pretty deep compared to 2-3. Plus all the new combat mechanics like jumping, hovering, new melee weapons etc. the trial really only gives us the tip of the iceberg. I read one of the major game reviewers say that he thought driving the nomad wasn't fun at all the first time he got to demo the game, but the next time he played it was much further along the story with a lot more powers/upgrades and it was a blast. I'm not saying the game's above criticism, but i think a lot of people are freaking out just cuz it's such a highly hyped game and are basing their opinions on the entire experience with just a very small sample size. If Kobe shoots 1 for 8 in a single quarter (like I'm sure he has before) and that was all you got to see, you probably wouldn't expect him to be all that good despite the fact he's an all time legend

I played destiny since the open beta and I remember that shytstorm they went through before they corrected those problems with later updates/DLC. Again, it had its flaws for sure & obviously it'd be better if it was fixed before launch, but I played the shyt out of that game regardless cuz I enjoyed what it did best :yeshrug: . Most people will do the same with this game

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
EA destroyed this franchise about to try and finish playing
:russ:

Cant wait for them @hex tears

Get-Out-gif.gif

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Where do we start? Bad animations, lack of story, limp cc, bugs, no day one patch, brainless a.i., etc....

Its like 2016 ended on a note that 2017 is slowly clinging to....fukk the narrative, sell the gimmick. While that may be good for some, I'm just facepalming at how indie games are doing better than AAA games. Well, At least South Park and Shadow of War will be epic on both narrative and gameplay.