666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
i currently at the game. playing on hard, i have 1 shytty gun and im killed in 3-4 hits. there's no dodge or duck button, just glue to wall cover. i dont wanna shyt on the game cus i know it probably has a lot to offer, but im not feeling the gameplay yet. you can traverse for like 10-20 minutes, then die, only to lose all your progress for the last half hour.
smh

hows the saving work? I saw someone say it was trash lol

also I hate the steady cover, shoot, cover shoot, etc and how hunched over the characters look in combat. it doesn't look fluid at all lol

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
smh

also I hate the steady cover, shoot, cover shoot, etc and how hunched over the characters look in combat. it doesn't look fluid at all lol
i dont know yet, i just know its sending me wayyy too far back for all the discoveries made.

edit: im going to give the game the benefit of the doubt and say its because there's a lot of forks in the road. i'm only one the first planet, and i've went about it 3 different paths

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
i dont know yet, i just know its sending me wayyy too far back for all the discoveries made.

edit: im going to give the game the benefit of the doubt and say its because there's a lot of forks in the road. i'm only one the first planet, and i've went about it 3 different paths
is the exploration fun like witcher 3 or skyrim or HZD or Zelda BOTW status?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
smh

Bruh, from how this man is talking it doesn't sound like he knows how to play :heh: Look at the combat videos. You use the jetpack as a dash, jump, hover option to move between cover.
You use the jet pack to dodge breh.
I'm saying though

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like, they'll have you hiding behind cover, then send lil invisible alien dogs at you.