666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Have you played the original trilogy?
Mass Effect is nothing like those games. I haven't played Andromeda but the original trilogy is better compared to Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic.
Yes I played all three of them but they weren't really open-world status and I am hearing that this one will have planets you can explore on a open world type of level

So I'm kind of excited about that

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yes I played all three of them but they weren't really open-world status and I am hearing that this one will have planets you can explore on a open world type of level

So I'm kind of excited about that
I get the impression the "exploration" will pretty much be the same but with slightly bigger planets.
Im honestly expecting this game to be exactly the same gameplay and storywise as the original trilogy.
I never got the impression that they were greatly improving anything. That's perfectly fine by me.
What I don't want is to see them take a step backwards from that.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If that's the case this is going to be a very disappointing game.

I mean of course you have to see it for yourself but this entirely feels like a new game completely. The controls are mad wonky and I miss the wheel. Shooting feels wobbly as fukk I am just disappointed man we waited years for this bushyt.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I get the impression the "exploration" will pretty much be the same but with slightly bigger planets.
Im honestly expecting this game to be exactly the same gameplay and storywise as the original trilogy.
I never got the impression that they were greatly improving anything. That's perfectly fine by me.
What I don't want is to see them take a step backwards from that.
I can agree with that but the side missions in Mass Effect 3 were kind of boring to me especially the ones at the Citadel when I would literally just go from one end to the other lol

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I can agree with that but the side missions in Mass Effect 3 were kind of boring to me especially the ones at the Citadel when I would literally just go from one end to the other lol
No doubt. Mass Effect is not above criticism. The series has quite a few glaring flaws. I still enjoyed it though. As along as this one is on par with the original 3 I'm cool. Anything less and I'll be thoroughly disappointed.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
No doubt. Mass Effect is not above criticism. The series has quite a few glaring flaws. I still enjoyed it though. As along as this one is on par with the original 3 I'm cool. Anything less and I'll be thoroughly disappointed.
I love this series I even bought the little anime DVD and watched it LOL

I am off next week Monday and Tuesday as well so I'll be playing this all day Tuesday

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I think a lot of the criticism of this game is overblown to be honest

This shyt has so much depth to it that you really can't make the best impression of the full game off 10 hours a couple missions alone.

If we only had a 10 hour trial of the first game we'd probably all think it was trash off of the combat mechanics alone:mjlol:

It has its flaws but very few games of this scale don't. When GTA online first came out that shyt was almost a disaster but damn near 4 years later they still coming out with new content for it:mindblown:

Most people in here gonna put 80 hours+ on this game when its fully released and we all know it:smugbiden:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

I think a lot of the criticism of this game is overblown to be honest

This shyt has so much depth to it that you really can't make the best impression of the full game off 10 hours a couple missions alone.

If we only had a 10 hour trial of the first game we'd probably all think it was trash off of the combat mechanics alone:mjlol:

It has its flaws but very few games of this scale don't. When GTA online first came out that shyt was almost a disaster but damn near 4 years later they still coming out with new content for it:mindblown:

Most people in here gonna put 80 hours+ on this game when its fully released and we all know it:smugbiden:

I can't control my squad and their AI is terrible. They waste powers and when told to focus fire, they run out and die.

The CC is barebones as hell. More so than Mass Effect 1!

What depth are you taking about.