winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Are yall just gonna complain about EA the supervillan and how Bioware supposedly doesn't care about it's own game for the duration of this thread :mjlol:
I'm still buying this. I'll simply try and overlook the goofy facial animations and for a good laugh come see the inevitable user posted videos. I just hope Jesus Bynum or awkward shyt myself poop walk never happens when I play.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The day one patch isn't for animation issues that was confirmed already. Also this is a $60 game 24% of the average going rate of the hardware it's on. Lastly the makers of this game put it out there in the state it's in because in part they don't respect their customers enough to wait until flaws like this are ironed out. They want your money now so the game launches in whatever state it's in and they'll patch it later if ever. Are you saying the comparisons to 2015's Witcher 3 are unfair?

When the game was first debuted the same weird facial animations were apparent. Bioware said they would fix them and here we are a couple days from launch and the issue are still apparent. Yet gamers should be ashamed of themselves for roasting this? No you're just so used to an industry selling you broken flawed products out of the gate that you now defend them doing it.

If stuff like this gets ridiculed maybe next time the product you buy at launch is more polished.

Dapped/repped. Bioware is as bad as Ubisoft, neither cares about their customers.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I can agree that CC is pretty limited as I was pretty underwhelmed with it myself, not gonna dispute that:hubie:

But as far as all the power/class upgrades, Nomad upgrades, more loot & RPG elements, it's pretty deep compared to 2-3. Plus all the new combat mechanics like jumping, hovering, new melee weapons etc. the trial really only gives us the tip of the iceberg. I read one of the major game reviewers say that he thought driving the nomad wasn't fun at all the first time he got to demo the game, but the next time he played it was much further along the story with a lot more powers/upgrades and it was a blast. I'm not saying the game's above criticism, but i think a lot of people are freaking out just cuz it's such a highly hyped game and are basing their opinions on the entire experience with just a very small sample size. If Kobe shoots 1 for 8 in a single quarter (like I'm sure he has before) and that was all you got to see, you probably wouldn't expect him to be all that good despite the fact he's an all time legend

I played destiny since the open beta and I remember that shytstorm they went through before they corrected those problems with later updates/DLC. Again, it had its flaws for sure & obviously it'd be better if it was fixed before launch, but I played the shyt out of that game regardless cuz I enjoyed what it did best :yeshrug: . Most people will do the same with this game

The skills system is the same as the previous games, except you can now do what you want. I always picked Soldier so the new system doesn't do much for me.

I ignore folks who complain about the Nomad. I was the guy who was doing flips in the Mako for fun, it was not hard to drive. The Nomad is legit the same thing with six wheel drive. No gun though which is bollocks.

Loot was in ME1 so thats a meh point. They took things away in ME 2 and 3 to dumb down the series. They bring things back that were in before and say "Hey we upgraded!"

The combat like I said will carry this mediocre game.

Complaining about animations, dialogue, and bugs in bioware game is right there with complaining about animations, dialogue, and bugs in a Bethesda game

The people who know what they want and have been getting it for decades don't give a fuuuuuuuuck

Bethesda is lazy because they know folks will fix everything with mods for free.

With the Frostbite engine, it's hard to get mods in the game to fix anything in the first place.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:huhldup: the tone in this thread has completely changed from where it was a week ago :huhldup:

I said a few months back that this game feels rushed and that there was a reason they weren't showing much until a few weeks before release. I got roasted for saying it. Looks like this will be a shytty release after all :francis:. I hate being right sometimes :mjcry: :mjlol:

After reading up on most of yalls opinion, I think imma skip giving this my $48 bucks (gcu :mjgrin:) and will put my money on Persona 5 instead.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This generation systems are too weak to handle these games... The Xbox version plays terrible at certain points.

Animations are ass but the game story is kind of getting better. I still miss the power wheel.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The day one patch isn't for animation issues that was confirmed already. Also this is a $60 game 24% of the average going rate of the hardware it's on. Lastly the makers of this game put it out there in the state it's in because in part they don't respect their customers enough to wait until flaws like this are ironed out. They want your money now so the game launches in whatever state it's in and they'll patch it later if ever. Are you saying the comparisons to 2015's Witcher 3 are unfair?

When the game was first debuted the same weird facial animations were apparent. Bioware said they would fix them and here we are a couple days from launch and the issue are still apparent. Yet gamers should be ashamed of themselves for roasting this? No you're just so used to an industry selling you broken flawed products out of the gate that you now defend them doing it.

If stuff like this gets ridiculed maybe next time the product you buy at launch is more polished.
Folks are just doing damage control for a game they're hyped about. I guarantee you if this shyt was looking like an AAA ND game these same folks would be suddenly raving about the quality of the presentation and game. Now suddenly they only care about the gameplay :laugh: .. in a ME game. Come on.

Sorry but there's been plenty of other big AAA games with lots of polish lately, step it up EA/Bioware. It's obvious this is looking like a rush job.

5qOu2Zd

How sway?

Last edited:

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
Animations are janky but don't they have destructible environments? It's on frostbite right? The graphics still look dope to me. I'm still hype for the combat but I won't be picking this up any time soon..My backlog looking like rush hour beltway traffic

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Folks are just doing damage control for a game they're hyped about. I guarantee you if this shyt was looking like an AAA ND game these same folks would be suddenly raving about the quality of the presentation and game. Now suddenly they only care about the gameplay :laugh: .. in a ME game. Come on.

Sorry but there's been plenty of other big AAA games with lots of polish lately, step it up EA/Bioware. It's obvious this is looking like a rush job.

5qOu2Zd

How sway?

Dollars breh that's what it's all about. This is the reason why I salute Nintendo and Zelda. They had what 5 years to work on a next Mass effect this shyt is inexcusable

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i can tell my pops was already on some cac shyt. only the human ark made it to the citadel, yeah okay :mpls: