NO/VA/Nashville
5-53.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I don't even watch this guy's videos but he's straight roasting this game to the point I heard Bioware and EA moved up the embargo because the damage is heavy.

Check the end of the video at 9:52 in. EA brought back the Jesus Bynum pose.

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I swear gamers are some of the most entitled consumer base in history. We got ppl roasting a game that has yet to be fully released because it's photo- realistic graphics aren't perfect 100% of the time. :gucci:its a game where turtle men are teleporting throughout the air while firing laser beams. you fukking kidding me.:comeon: hippicups are expected and you clowns are playing the pre release version.:martin:

shyt like this is why I stopped getting mad when gaming companies nickel and dime gamers with bs dlc and special additions. I hope EA comes out with a quadruple platinum elite edition that must be purchased in order to have access to buy the canon dlc ending that must be played in order to transfer your exact personal storyline into the next game.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I swear gamers are some of the most entitled consumer base in history. We got ppl roasting a game that has yet to be fully released because it's photo- realistic graphics aren't perfect 100% of the time. :gucci:its a game where turtle men are teleporting throughout the air while firing laser beams. you fukking kidding me.:comeon: hippicups are expected and you clowns are playing the pre release version.:martin:

shyt like this is why I stopped getting mad when gaming companies nickel and dime gamers with bs dlc and special additions. I hope EA comes out with a quadruple platinum elite edition that must be purchased in order to have access to buy the canon dlc ending that must be played in order to transfer your exact personal storyline into the next game.

Gamers are paying well into the 100's for video games. We aren't entitled, we're tired of paying triple digits for games (at times) to get a mass amount of bugs, crashes, poor fps, etc. This is a game that was in development for five years, I'm not saying it has to be flawless, but no day one patch? No fixing of bugs found in the demos? Nah unacceptable at this point. It's EA so they have the money, they just don't care because EA has a long record of being shady b*stards.

Also they mentioned that these bugs are going to stay till a major patch comes rolling through. That's just terrible to hear/see. You can be an apologist for a company that rapes gamers on the regular, but do acknowledge how fukked and yet expected this is from EA.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I think its more than just gamers feeling entitled... This game needs to be nothing less than perfection after all the tech demos and whatnot they've had years to perfect this... Plus core gamers still haven't forgotten the ME3 ending at all... You want them to purchase the game you gotta make it something WORTH buying... Not many people want to get invested in another ME franchise which might let us down again. shyt I learned my lesson after that bullshyt with Assassins creed 3. :mjlol: Ubisoft milked the shyt outta that franchise...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The day one patch isn't for animation issues that was confirmed already. Also this is a $60 game 24% of the average going rate of the hardware it's on. Lastly the makers of this game put it out there in the state it's in because in part they don't respect their customers enough to wait until flaws like this are ironed out. They want your money now so the game launches in whatever state it's in and they'll patch it later if ever. Are you saying the comparisons to 2015's Witcher 3 are unfair?

When the game was first debuted the same weird facial animations were apparent. Bioware said they would fix them and here we are a couple days from launch and the issue are still apparent. Yet gamers should be ashamed of themselves for roasting this? No you're just so used to an industry selling you broken flawed products out of the gate that you now defend them doing it.

If stuff like this gets ridiculed maybe next time the product you buy at launch is more polished.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The day one patch isn't for animation issues that was confirmed already. Also this is a $60 game 24% of the average going rate of the hardware it's on. Lastly the makers of this game put it out there in the state it's in because in part they don't respect their customers enough to wait until flaws like this are ironed out. They want your money now so the game launches in whatever state it's in and they'll patch it later if ever. Are you saying the comparisons to 2015's Witcher 3 are unfair?

When the game was first debuted the same weird facial animations were apparent. Bioware said they would fix them and here we are a couple days from launch and the issue are still apparent. Yet gamers should be ashamed of themselves for roasting this? No you're just so used to an industry selling you broken flawed products out of the gate that you now defend them doing it.

If stuff like this gets ridiculed maybe next time the product you buy at launch is more polished.

I agree with this wholeheartedly... :francis: EA and Ubisoft notorious for this bullshyt... then complain when fans roast them or diss them on youtube... dont release fukked up products then...:ld: