Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Character creation is kind of weak and animations are off in places but we'll see what the patch does.

But combat is piff and smooth, lots of different options and ways to go about things.

Honestly, I see the mp saving this game for some people. The combat is the best part of the game by far.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
lolzzz.gif

:laff:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still a first day cop?

i currently at the game. playing on hard, i have 1 shytty gun and im killed in 3-4 hits. there's no dodge or duck button, just glue to wall cover. i dont wanna shyt on the game cus i know it probably has a lot to offer, but im not feeling the gameplay yet. you can traverse for like 10-20 minutes, then die, only to lose all your progress for the last half hour.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i currently at the game. playing on hard, i have 1 shytty gun and im killed in 3-4 hits. there's no dodge or duck button, just glue to wall cover. i dont wanna shyt on the game cus i know it probably has a lot to offer, but im not feeling the gameplay yet. you can traverse for like 10-20 minutes, then die, only to lose all your progress for the last half hour.

You use the jet pack to dodge breh.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
:dead: might have to cop now, I played the OG with ugliest Shepherd I could create, made for great cutscenes, since seeing people complain about CC I was afraid I wouldn't be able to do that as well as before. I have more doubts but when I'm finished with Horizon there'll be enough reviews around to decide if I want to pay full price or wait

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one of the black presets looked like a probation officer, the other looked like a lipstick lesbian. but the fact theres no lilly white cacs is still funny to me

Last edited: