Mase talks about the time Big L tried to get him robbed "It Is What It Is"

Braman

Superstar
Daps
lol I didnt mean it like that.

My point is Mase wasnt on some tough guy shyt to the point you’d have to hire fat Joe to help you jump him or get someone to rob him

I get what you saying but I still don’t think it’s accurate.

1- Even in the story being told, Fat Joe—-who we 100% know was ‘like that’—-said he’s not running down on Mase bc of Mase’ respect/ties. Also Mase knew some cats on L side from hoopin so they wouldn’t move on him. So even if Mase wasn’t still in it, he had ties and respect

2- Cam has always insinuated Mase’ old name ‘Murda’ wasn’t for no reason.

Also Cam has rapped ‘I ain’t always hustle, I was Mase muscle. He had the ones so he bought the body. I had the guns so I caught the body’. :scusthov:This is when they weren’t even cool and Cam was saying whatever about Mase. So long story short don’t let that shiny suits fool you Mase was never sweet. There’s a reason this robbery didn’t happen :ufdup:

No Hook

Lucky Me
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Mase also confirmed Fat Joe's story of Big L getting Fat Joe and some Bronx nikkas to press Mase in the Tunnel.

Cam also said Big L's brother Big Lee tried to extort him lol

Via: @RAW_SPK

yo @FreshAIG add this to the front page as well

Starts at 2:50 mark

So L tried to get Fat Joe to press Mase in the Tunnel and yet L and Mase had a conversation months later that Mase "thinks" was over a chick!? I'm not having a normal conversation with a nikka that tried to get another night to press me months before

I ain't too sure how accurate this story is especially from a flip flopping ass nikka like Mase

And why the fukk is he wearing a cowboy hat? :dahell:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
And why the fukk is he wearing a cowboy hat? :dahell:
You aint know... Ma$e a Maverick nowadays
full

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
They had him on his knees? Where'd you hear this from breh :ohhh:
I heard it awhile back. I'm 40 years old so I read this 20 something years ago. Him and his brother were shot execution style I meant....but I could be wrong. It was over some shıt his brother did.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Cam'ron has mentioned something similar before regarding Big L scheming

Grew up with Big L, and the dude who supposedly killed him
A week before that, though, Big L tried to kill him
What was he to do?

Didn't DMX send a small sub to the Lox on Trina Moe?

I ain't even gon' speak, one million the first week
Aight, let's ask the streets: How many sold?
What? Three nikkas, three months to go gold?
C'mon, ese, keep it real, homes
You fukkin' with the dog, you already know

And Jadakiss threw small shots back on My Lifestyle (remix)

Listen to me; I'm the cat that'll sit in a tree
And shoot the dog in the head while he shyttin and pee
Sheek threw shots on who do except verse and styles sent shots on fantastic 4 part 2

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
This recent thing goes more into detail on the Mase issue.

The Complex article from awhile ago delved slightly into it but not with much detail.

Fat Joe: Big L was no punk. Whatsoever! Cause he was a little guy, and he was famous, people would try to start problems with him around his block and stuff like that. One time he put me on the spot. This is the first time I'm telling this story anywhere. We in The Tunnel and I'm in there with like 50 guys and Big L runs up on me. He says, "Yo, Joe, I got beef, man. Come with me. I got problems." So I go in, I got all my goons with me a shyt and when we get there it's Mase. They had some type of argument or misunderstanding and fukkin L threw me in the shyt.

Mike Boogie: [On the song "Me & Big L"]:"Remember when you and Mase was beefin/Mad that you never put him on that '8 iz Enuff'."

Fat Joe: The nikkas start screaming on Mase. "Yo, I'll fukk you up right now. I'ma smack the shyt outta him. Tell 'em Joe." This, this, that. Crazy shyt is that I was hangin' out with Mase the night before. I was like, "Oh my God." You know, Big L was my guy so he put me in a messed-up position. We worked it out though.

I heard it awhile back. I'm 40 years old so I read this 20 something years ago. Him and his brother were shot execution style I meant....but I could be wrong. It was over some shıt his brother did.

The early news reports had Big L as an innocent in it, but it looks like he got himself involved in the beef and paid the price.

According to his brother Donald, Big L went along on a murder attempt that their other brother Big Lee had sent from jail.

The hit failed, Gerard Woodley saw L as one of the guys who tried to kill him, so he killed L in return.

I don’t really think Donald would lie and make his beloved brother look bad.

Cam rapped about it too after people gave him shyt about going to Gerard’s funeral

Last edited: