MASE finally admits he's a Trump supporter

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I know you firing off a cheap joke. But he's More like greedy grifting businessman but that's how they view him stating the obvious.

A lot Christians fukk with the right. Not even for Trump but their "values".

I think Trump is on video saying he not even Christian.

2 Corinthians say otherwise :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
5FSjE6b.png

dHDRSSH.png

EQ3Aap7.png

2iisasu.png

nB74AxR.png

seekQop.png

Coli Tagibles

UKVu0t8.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Mase is Christian. A lot of them like conservative values and traditions.

What "conservative values and traditions" has Trump ever exhibited besides being racist? :skip:

At least Kamala attends church regularly. Trump can't even name a book or verse from the Bible. He commits every sin in the book and has hever once said, "Maybe I shouldn't do that because God doesn't want me to." And he literally said that he's never had anything to repent for because he always does everything good.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
What "conservative values and traditions" has Trump ever exhibited besides being racist? :skip:

At least Kamala attends church regularly. Trump can't even name a book or verse from the Bible. He commits every sin in the book and has hever once said, "Maybe I shouldn't do that because God doesn't want me to." And he literally said that he's never had anything to repent for because he always does everything good.
youre talking about the personal attributes of the politician and not the policies

I can tell you off top the trans/gay shyt turns off a lot of people

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
None. Like I said earlier in the thread. I don't even think Trump consider himself a christian.

None. But the right is against abortion, same-sex marriages, and gender identity spectrum. A lot feel that the country's morality should be biblically influenced in some way and Trump is just the mascot for the right as of now.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Christian capitalists are so damn annoying.

Modern capitalists claiming Christianity is the height of cognitive dissonance. Jesus's entire ministry was shytting on people like them (while never once mentioning patriotism, abortion, or homosexuality). But the people who control their spaces learned how to divorce Christianity from Jesus's message a long time ago.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Mase is Christian. A lot of them like conservative values and traditions.

I mean most real nikkas don't vote. To be fair You could argue that they could influence their fans to vote red like Taylor did for Kamala
:dead: