MASE finally admits he's a Trump supporter

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
They all admit that none of them actually vote so this means nothing
Yeah, most of these celebrities who they trot out probably don't vote. I'm certain that when Diddy was doing that Vote or Die stuff in 2004, most of those rappers probably didn't vote. 2008 is probably the only time a good chunk of the hip hop community voted and that was because it was Obama. I don't even think Kanye ever voted even with his MAGA c00ning.

As for Tyson, his friendship with Trump goes back to the 80s so I can somewhat understand his justification. Hell he's a felon so he probably can't even vote anyways depending on whatever state he resides in.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Low key wouldn't be surprised if Blacks turn out lower than they did in 2020 and/or Trump gets 15% of the Black Male vote.

More women will probably turn out this year for Kamala though given the stakes tho
I don't think he'll get that much of the black male vote. I don't really know that many black men that are excited about this election.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he'll get that much of the black male vote. I don't really know that many black men that are excited about this election.
Trump got 19% last time. Higher than what I remembered

If I'm reading that correctly that's based 4% of black males voters

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Can't be very pro black and vote Republican

Booker T Washington and he also spoke out against immigration:

Black leaders such as W.E.B Du Bois, Frederick Douglass, Marcus Garvey and Booker T. Washington all spoke out against immigration during their time. They saw the effects it had on the African American worker, both in cities and in rural America. Jobs that were held by African Americans were being taken by European and Chinese immigrants, which created an unemployment cataclysm for Black Americans already facing intense racial and economic discrimination at the time:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Y’all in here having serious discussions about the opinions of 2 rappers and an above 60 year old boxer who all stated they not even voting and don’t vote lol. Nobody said nothing about Christianity. Mase said he would vote for him because he personally know him lol. And he not going to vote. The show is entertainment. Sports and comedy..Y’all shouldn’t be actually looking to them for any life advice or guidance. Lol.