MASE finally admits he's a Trump supporter

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Celebrities are on code with each other meanwhile us working class humans have been fed a narrative that Trump is a bad guy and nikkas still don't see the big picture
what's the "big Picture" Tyson said Trump is his friend so there's that, Not really sure why Mase is supporting him considering tat he deals with Trehs.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
New York hometown love. You can't get to brand new when everyone live on top of each other in nyc so nyc gonna give that local stimmy thinking buddy is new york

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
what's the "big Picture" Tyson said Trump is his friend so there's that, Not really sure why Mase is supporting him considering tat he deals with Trehs.
Mase said cuz he knows him
Like I said celebrities are on code with each other Mike said they families know each other...
We the only ones getting emotional about this but don't know these people personally
Thus we believe what the media wants us to believe about these folks

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Let’s show our brother Mason some support for being on code.
full
But isn't he tether, or at least tether adjacent? :ld:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Mase said cuz he knows him
Like I said celebrities are on code with each other Mike said they families know each other...
We the only ones getting emotional about this but don't know these people personally
Thus we believe what the media wants us to believe about these folks
Yeah They probably go to some of the same parties and probably get the occasional stock tip or business deal.

I'm thinking of buying or renting a mansion of a friend of mines who knows someone down bad.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Let entertainers reveal themselves

Force the community to come to a crossroads about them. To me it’s like Dracula showing his real form. The more people see it the better. The more nikkas can stop obfuscating with booty bust Illuminati rituals and we can talk about this decadent veil without the Bobby hemmit mysticism. Can’t just be Tone

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tyson seems like a good guy. I don't understand why he's MAGA

I don't know what to think about Mase lol