MASE finally admits he's a Trump supporter

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I can understand feeling like you're done with Democrats, but voting for Trump?????

I dont get it and there's a huge number of black men migrating to the party that hates them more than any other demographic

Last edited:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
If anyone should be republican it’s people with money and/or the devoutly religious..

Both of them fall into one or both of those categories..plus add in the personal relationship this isn’t a big deal …but we emotional so we gonna cry about it

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They sound like they dont follow politics closely. If you ask them what Project 2025 is they might say "Is that a new album coming out"

This is what gives Trump a good chance at winning. Many voters know jack all and don't follow what's going on.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That is why I am glad cam got his solo shyt coming out.

So I do not have to watch.
this habitual line stepping culture thief mase no more ever.

Cam should have checked that nikka.
for them sus ass Red glasses yesterday.

Mase wore them sus ass glass yesterday. Came back the very next day.
to line step even more.
than the sus ass glasses from the previous day.
Cam check yo Harlem transplant homie.

That sus shyt and this culture thief shyt destroys your cred.

Cam....
Check yo nikka rad.

Art Barr

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Vote for a man who is purposely trying to stoke violence towards other black people brehs. Never thought I'd see the day where a significant portion of black men are supporting an open white supremacist. And even worse is most can't even rub two brain cells together and come up with an educated explanation as to why.

We have to face this ignorance head on and challenge these types more forcefully. Trump and his movement are actually putting black people in harms way. And anyone who supports that needs to be checked no matter what their celebrity status is.

"He's masculine and respects me as a man! So what if he brings back Jim Crow, he understands that I gotta work harder as a man!!"

That is what happens when black masculinity is tied to ignorant street shyt.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mase is Christian. A lot of them like conservative values and traditions.

I mean most real nikkas don't vote. To be fair You could argue that they could influence their fans to vote red like Taylor did for Kamala
hows he a chrisitian after all that sh!t he was doing with puff?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None. But the right is against abortion, same-sex marriages, and gender identity spectrum. A lot feel that the country's morality should be biblically influenced in some way and Trump is just the mascot for the right as of now.
What's funny about that is that they don't even follow the morality teachings of Jesus.
If Jesus was around today they would be calling him a woke communist :dead:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low key wouldn't be surprised if Blacks turn out lower than they did in 2020 and/or Trump gets 15% of the Black Male vote.

More women will probably turn out this year for Kamala though given the stakes tho
Trump has been getting increased numbers from non-white men, so I wouldn't be surprised if it goes up.
Really, I don't understand the love for Donald Trump from other black men

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got friends in the upper 6 figure close to million tax bracket that are conservative because it benefits them financially. That's it. It's no out of respect for Trump but out of respect for their businesses. All are very pro black as we discuss Dr. Josef Ben Johannen and Henrik Clark topics.

With that being said, if I were to vote, it would be for the Indian because I'm in the lower echelon tax bracket so it doesn't benefit me.
Can't be very pro black and vote Republican