MASE finally admits he's a Trump supporter

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
But jesus christ was a pedophile and latent homosexual virgin that predominantly and selectively, hung out with 12 men and a schizophrenic harlot:lupe:
Jesus must have stolen your girl, your cane, your acrylic paints, and easel because you stay tight talking about him. :umad:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Jesus must have stolen your girl, your cane, your acrylic paints, and easel because you stay tight talking about him. :umad:
I was molested by our Choir Director Ms. Jennings and for years of the molestation she told me this is what Jesus wanted to happen. She told me that by masturbating me, it would make me pure and he would forgive my sins. Jesus allowed a 55 yr old orange Creole/red woman with 38g cups and black elbows to brutally masturbate me until she became too sick and died from ovarian cancer. I eventually fell in love with her and her death saddened me. To this day I'm still fighting the psychosexual effects of that sexual abuse and it's reasons why I cannot date age appropriate women. All my past women have all been in the 40s, 50s and 60s throughout my 20s and 30s.

So yea..fukk dat bytch ass muthafukka and his ho ass mama.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy not knowing who’s truly black on this forum, but the allegiance to the Democratic Party is next level :whew:

Y’all will ignore every accepted deviance and abomination in order to attack Trump. Pretty sure y’all will attack this post, which kinda proves my point :yeshrug: The devil got y’all in a strangle hold by even believing in “politics” and now that most of y’all took that jab, yall have no idea what’s coming next:mjlol:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Mase said cuz he knows him
Like I said celebrities are on code with each other Mike said they families know each other...
We the only ones getting emotional about this but don't know these people personally
Thus we believe what the media wants us to believe about these folks
Shut the fukk up you God damn idiot, absolute moron

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Mase is Christian. A lot of them like conservative values and traditions.

I mean most real nikkas don't vote. To be fair You could argue that they could influence their fans to vote red like Taylor did for Kamala
Mase a sucka for a dollar, this nikka went from being in the church to a g unit soldier :russ: He been a corny nikka since that rugrats song, who following mase besides his ten members of his church

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
It’s crazy not knowing who’s truly black on this forum, but the allegiance to the Democratic Party is next level :whew:

Y’all will ignore every accepted deviance and abomination in order to attack Trump. Pretty sure y’all will attack this post, which kinda proves my point :yeshrug: The devil got y’all in a strangle hold by even believing in “politics” and now that most of y’all took that jab, yall have no idea what’s coming next:mjlol:
Boy you corny ass hell lol nikka are you black?

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
I was molested by our Choir Director Ms. Jennings and for years of the molestation she told me this is what Jesus wanted to happen. She told me that by masturbating me, it would make me pure and he would forgive my sins. Jesus allowed a 55 yr old orange Creole/red woman with 38g cups and black elbows to brutally masturbate me until she became too sick and died from ovarian cancer. I eventually fell in love with her and her death saddened me. To this day I'm still fighting the psychosexual effects of that sexual abuse and it's reasons why I cannot date age appropriate women. All my past women have all been in the 40s, 50s and 60s throughout my 20s and 30s.

So yea..fukk dat bytch ass muthafukka and his ho ass mama.
:picard: Brutally masturbate? Damn breh, I'm sorry you were violated like that. What Ms. Jennings did was inexcusable. I'm sorry that you were let down in such a monumental way. I truly hope that you can find peace in your life.

but also....

:ohhh: that's why you love big titties and black elbows so much!

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:picard: Brutally masturbate? Damn breh, I'm sorry you were violated like that. What Ms. Jennings did was inexcusable. I'm sorry that you were let down in such a monumental way. I truly hope that you can find peace in your life.

but also....

:ohhh: that's why you love big titties and black elbows so much!
Yea my therapist Dr. Chessika thinks I am sexually conditioned to liking big breasted women with black elbows.

I never gave it any thought as a trauma byproduct to my sexual molestation.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

“Values and traditions”

:laff:

Get the fukk outta here!
Ask Republican candidate and Lieutenant Governor Mark Robinson of North Carolina about his values and traditions :troll:

You'll have to be a member of Nude Africa so you can post in the comments section where he'll see your inquiry :blessed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre talking about the personal attributes of the politician and not the policies

I can tell you off top the trans/gay shyt turns off a lot of people
i try to tell these apologists in HL, but they dont listen

if the Democrats would just drop the weird fakkitry, their brand would improve. normal people aren't interested in joining a party who can't tell the difference between a man and a woman :scust:

and why even bother pandering to these clown ass fakkits on the far left? what are they gonna do, vote republican? :mjlol:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Tyson seems like a good guy. I don't understand why he's MAGA

I don't know what to think about Mase lol

if you watch the whole clip tyson said he never voted only for Obama .. that if he had to pick between Trump/Harris he picks Trump cause Trump is his friend from way before Trump was even running for President :yeshrug:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I highly doubt a significant portion of black people is voting republican
Last election, democrats got 95%+ of black women and 88%+ of black men. Trump shooting for 15% of the black men vote.
:yeshrug:
They way you see these celebrities move, you think he might hit 20%.
:skip: