Black Trump Supporter Beaten By “Fellow” Trump Supporters While Everyone Just Watches….

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/s/1Frcprh3kM

But bu bu ”Its not about race anymore, bro. It’s all of us against the government “ It’s a class war”. “It’s the democrats making everything about race” :mjlol: :heh:

To be a Black Trump supporter is to be low IQ and literally one of the most brainwashed, brain dead mothafukkas on the planet, honestly and truly :dead:
I understand the dislike for Trump supporters, but there is no reason to lie about what happened. Especially when we can see the video for ourselves. The video quite clearly shows that the fight was broken up, so people did not just stand around and watch.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I actually hope it worked.

I hope drive home in silence. Thinking about that shyt. I hope it resonates with him who his true enemy is and he gets home and rips all his posters off the wall, unsubscribes to all his white supremacist networks and c00n talk channels.
Most importantly that he utilizes his experience and knowledge in those circles to assist him in targeting them.
aunty-donna-aunty-donnas-big-ol-house-of-fun.gif

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Hucksters and charlatans like tariq nasheed would claim to have not seen clips like this and continue shilling for the right wing and trump that's the dangerous part of this the so called pro black hucksters giving a white supremacist bigot like trump a free ride and telling black people not to vote in elections so racists can select what black children reads in the class rooms and enact their racist agenda