Marvin Harrison named to NFL All Time 100 Team

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly nikka. You tryin to tell TO to go to a setup like Marvin some tough nikka when TO would probably beat the dog shyt out him with no weapons or goons involved. Soft ass fall down after the catch ass nikka. He did all that falling and still didnt play as long as TO. get that nikka the fukk up outta here.:camby:

nygga I’m saying TO needs to have a man to man. He’s always crying about Marvin

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Exactly nikka. You tryin to tell TO to go to a setup like Marvin some tough nikka when TO would probably beat the dog shyt out him with no weapons or goons involved. Soft ass fall down after the catch ass nikka. He did all that falling and still didnt play as long as TO. get that nikka the fukk up outta here.:camby:

How the fukk would u know if TO got hands or not? :what:

Mr. H is certified. TO just a bytch ass media gimick

premier58

All Star
Daps
How the fukk would u know if TO got hands or not? :what:

Mr. H is certified. TO just a bytch ass media gimick
For real. This nikka has one tussle with Hugh Douglas and now hes Mike Tyson? Gtfoh. TO is a fake ass rebel and a bytch made hypocrite..You waited one year to get in the HOF and made a spectacle out of it. Like he was the first to wait(Kevin Greene, Derrick Thomas, Mike Irvin, Cris Carter, Tim Brown, Dermonti Dawson and countless others) dont let the glamour position fool you. DT, Dermonti Dawson and Kevin Greene were just as dominant as TO's punk ass if not more so. TO has always been a bytch at heart and all the muscles in the world wont change that. Je ruined a potential dynasty in Philly making feminine like statements and blamed his coach for a game where he alligator armed a ball and caused a pick 6. fukk TO. Im tired of the Coli trying to rewrite history. Fraudulence has no expiration date and TO has always been fake to me. Legendary football talent, punk ass dude.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For real. This nikka has one tussle with Hugh Douglas and now hes Mike Tyson? Gtfoh. TO is a fake ass rebel and a bytch made hypocrite..You waited one year to get in the HOF and made a spectacle out of it. Like he was the first to wait(Kevin Greene, Derrick Thomas, Mike Irvin, Cris Carter, Tim Brown, Dermonti Dawson and countless others) dont let the glamour position fool you. DT, Dermonti Dawson and Kevin Greene were just as dominant as TO's punk ass if not more so. TO has always been a bytch at heart and all the muscles in the world wont change that. Je ruined a potential dynasty in Philly making feminine like statements and blamed his coach for a game where he alligator armed a ball and caused a pick 6. fukk TO. Im tired of the Coli trying to rewrite history. Fraudulence has no expiration date and TO has always been fake to me. Legendary football talent, punk ass dude.
Lol @AlbertPullhoez got competition now

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
TO has always been an attention whore, nothing new here...

Watching these guys in real time, Marv was a great player but most people didn't think he was better than TO. In that era it was Moss and TO and everybody else...

So putting a guy from TO's era ahead of him (Harrison) who most people didn't actually think was better in real time, is an egregious error to me...

Fitzgerald is another questionable one, for the fact that while is longevity as an elite player was great, I'm not sure he was better than Owens at his very best. It's harder to compare them directly since he came along at the end of TO's career...

Terrell Owens is probably the 2nd best receiver I've ever seen. Fitzgerald may not even be the best in his own era, in real time plenty of people thought Megatron was better. Obviously Megatron doesnt have the longevity to make a list such as this, but my larger point stands...

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Larry Fitzgerald is another one thats overrated. And its all based on how the media perceives him. He's had his lil issues too, but its swept under the rug.

Fitz was never as dynamic as Prime TO.How they kept TO and Megatron off is insanity .
breh exactly even old ass T.O. on the bangles and bills was more of a big play threat of than prime fitz

prime T.O.

- T. O.'s R.A.C. (run after catch) ability was like he was a 6'3 230 pound running back (strength & elusiveness) with the ball in his hand's that so happened to ran route's like wide-receiver

- an excellent deep threat, a good vertical route runner with speed to get behind the defense on post & fly route's with the best of them

- good possession receiver skill set / could play in the slot/ had great toughness could go over the middle and play in between the numbers like a tight-end but with wide receiver agility/quickness

- one of the best red-zone target's in NFL history with ability to get open & make plays inside the 10 yard line has the second most receiving TD'S 49 inside the ten yard line in NFL history

- one the most explosive playmaker / best big play guy's in NFL history T.O. has 64 play's over 40 yard's / 240 play's over 20 yards

i don't think we have seen another receiver with elite Y.A.C. ability/ an elite big play guy / a elite redzone target,playmaker /and a possession receiver skill set with a big strong body Owens skill set in his prime was like having a superstar wide receiver a, dominant tight end, and an excellent slot receiver all in one player

T.O. has a career bulk Stat line of 1000+catches/15'000+ receiving yards/ 150+ receiving TD's I don't think we have even seen the next receiver able to put up those type of number a cross the broad for a career even with all the great receivers in the league now in a "pass happy era" with rule changes set up to help qb's & receivers put up big numbers it's mind boggling to think about it

so for me Terrell Owens is easily the greatest receiver outside of Jerry Rice and along with Moss based off of unique skill set and production with some good longevity

Last edited: