Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
Marvin Harrison nam......

tenor.gif

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I got a lot of Marvin Harrison stories (and stories about the Colts organization in general) I heard from a direct source. Y’all wouldn’t believe me if I shared them anyway.

I will share this though... dude was always very well respected in the Colts organization. He was a consummate professional and looked at as class personified from the equipment guys up to Irsay.

He got along with teammates and joked and pranked people and stuff but nobody ever got too close to him. I heard some funny shyt about how he gave indirect signs that he was the wrong nikka to fukk with that people didn’t fully pick up on before the Dwight Dixon incident and look crazy now in retrospect...like subtle threats made in a joking way.

Also, the murder hasn’t changed how he’s viewed within the Colts organization at all. They all still revere him the same.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Larry Fitzgerald is another one thats overrated. And its all based on how the media perceives him. He's had his lil issues too, but its swept under the rug.

Fitz was never as dynamic as Prime TO.How they kept TO and Megatron off is insanity .
Prime Fitz was legit unstoppable. And he had crazy longevity. And he always came up big in clutch playoff moments. He deserves it over Megatron for sure. They should’ve left off one of those old white dudes like Crazy legs Hirsch.

Last edited:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Well one recent hilarious thing you said was steve young was a great qb when TO came into his own. Youre interested in lying for some weird reason so yeah, i think TO fukked ya bytch in the past. Steve Young was on his way out after TO breakout year. Why do you hate TO? LOL
What? All i mentioned was that Steve Young, McNabb and Romo were all pro QBs. If u had qn.agenda i wouldve listed Jeff Garcia or Carson Palmee. Lmao at that lazy analysis. Steve Young was still elite for TOs first three seasons. A missed block that led to a devastating hit forced him out. Not a drop off in skill or play. I dont hate TO but i hate fradulence and TO is a fake ass punk who always throws others under the bus to gain approval from the media he claims doesnt matter.

premier58

All Star
Daps
TOs breakout year waa coincidentally Steve Youngs career high in yds and tds but apparently he was washed like Unitas in San Diego.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont understand it. TO been a hoe to me since he talked about Ray Lewis murder case to try to get the media on his side. Keep.on dating those "exotic" girls ol.self hating punk. Brett Favre threw 29 picks in 05 but he would be better than McNabb on our team. What did I do?? This nikka had the worst hands BY FAR of any HOF caliber wideout, but none of thats mentioned. He never even had a 1500 yd season. He really doesnt have any historical season if you do your homework. Some great seasons but nothing incomparable. Randy has 23 tds, 17 tds as a rookie, Marvin has 143 rec, what about TO??
:laugh: i only say that in jest, people care about this? He has a black bm lol

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I got a lot of Marvin Harrison stories (and stories about the Colts organization in general) I heard from a direct source. Y’all wouldn’t believe me if I shared them anyway.

I will share this though... dude was always very well respected in the Colts organization. He was a consummate professional and looked at as class personified from the equipment guys up to Irsay.

He got along with teammates and joked and pranked people and stuff but nobody ever got too close to him. I heard some funny shyt about how he gave indirect signs that he was the wrong nikka to fukk with that people didn’t fully pick up on before the Dwight Dixon incident and look crazy now in retrospect...like subtle threats made in a joking way.

Also, the murder hasn’t changed how he’s viewed within the Colts organization at all. They all still revere him the same.

What else you got?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
So Marvin Harrison was 2pac in a football suit?

:mjlol:
He’s an old school Philly gangster and gentleman. A dude that’ll give you a firm handshake and a smile like “How ya doin brother” after he just blew a nikka’s head off.

He came from a crazy ass violent family, but apparently he can compartmentalize well, and park the gangsta shyt at the door of the Colts facility because he class act there his whole career.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He’s an old school Philly gangster and gentleman. A dude that’ll give you a firm handshake and a smile like “How ya doin brother” after he just blew a nikka’s head off.

He came from a crazy ass violent family, but apparently he can compartmentalize well, and park the gangsta shyt at the door of the Colts facility because he class act there his whole career.

Sounds like Bumpy Johnson in football pads.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I see what yall are saying - You cant use the eye test on some dudes like Moss
but then not use the eye test on T.O over Marvin

I watched all 3 and stopped in 2004 ... T.O was extraordinary and Marvin was a machine. So from the naked eye you wouldnt put Marvin over him, but like others said... if you compare stats with Moss and T.O people are going to take Moss because of his body and the eye test. So its kind of weird to pick and choose when to use real intuition on a skillset. It kind of invalidates authenticity of a decision if you choose when to apply your own feeling

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ

Does he know about this thread ? :lupe: