Marvin Harrison named to NFL All Time 100 Team

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
How the fukk would u know if TO got hands or not? :what:

Mr. H is certified. TO just a bytch ass media gimick
Her certified cuz he allegedly shot some out of shape nobody. What D Linmen has he given a fair 1 to?

I remember all of them in their prime. Only c@cs put Harrison in there cuz he played the right way. Moss has conformed and said Tobe now they love him. TO refuses to play they games.

And it disgust me that Fitzgerald is on there. No fukkin way.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I don’t understand why do white people hate this man so much? Dude is one of the greatest ever but they refuse to honor him like it.

premier58

All Star
Daps
TO has always been an attention whore, nothing new here..
100% agreed. .

Watching these guys in real time, Marv was a great player but most people didn't think he was better than TO. In that era it was Moss and TO and everybody else...
This is where I disagree. It was Moss, TO, Marvin, Torry ****. Marvin was dominant. He has more 100 catch seasons, more 1500 yd seasons, more all pro selections. He wasnt the monster that TO was after the catch, but he was a far superior route runner(arguably the GOAT route runner) and had WAY better hands.

So putting a guy from TO's era ahead of him (Harrison) who most people didn't actually think was better in real time, is an egregious error to me...

Its disrespectful to say that. Marv had 8 all pro selections, TO only has 5. So if Marv has 8 all pro selections and Moss and TO have 4 and 5, how were they considered better? td celebrations? Because they were more physically imposing? Marvin dominated by himself, then still got his when the offense became more balanced. Marvin was a one man show til 03. The Colts No.2s were below average till Wayne emerged in 03 and they drafted Dallas Clark.

Fitzgerald is another questionable one, for the fact that while is longevity as an elite player was great, I'm not sure he was better than Owens at his very best. It's harder to compare them directly since he came along at the end of TO's career...

Terrell Owens is probably the 2nd best receiver I've ever seen. Fitzgerald may not even be the best in his own era, in real time plenty of people thought Megatron was better. Obviously Megatron doesnt have the longevity to make a list such as this, but my larger point stands...

TO has always been an attention whore, nothing new here...

Watching these guys in real time, Marv was a great player but most people didn't think he was better than TO. In that era it was Moss and TO and everybody else...

So putting a guy from TO's era ahead of him (Harrison) who most people didn't actually think was better in real time, is an egregious error to me...

Fitzgerald is another questionable one, for the fact that while is longevity as an elite player was great, I'm not sure he was better than Owens at his very best. It's harder to compare them directly since he came along at the end of TO's career...

Terrell Owens is probably the 2nd best receiver I've ever seen. Fitzgerald may not even be the best in his own era, in real time plenty of people thought Megatron was better. Obviously Megatron doesnt have the longevity to make a list such as this, but my larger point stands...
I see Marv getting underrated and forgotten i guess its because hes not 6'3' 220+, or maybe because hes not jumping over defenders to catch long passes.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Marvin has more all pros, more 100 catch seasons and more 1500 yd seasons. But.somehow he doesnt deserve it..

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I see Marv getting underrated and forgotten i guess its because hes not 6'3' 220+, or maybe because hes not jumping over defenders to catch long passes.
So because people believe that TO was better than Harrison, that means he's underrated? No one is saying he was a bum. He was a great receiver and I have no problem with him being on the list. I'm just saying that what I saw, you can't tell me there are 10 receivers who played football better than TO. They should have just been honest and say they didn't like TO's diva behavior and that is why he didn't make it. It still wouldn't be right but at least we wouldn't be hearing BS excuses for leaving him off.

premier58

All Star
Daps
You gotta ignore these T.Hoe stans breh. fukk nikkas trying to shyt on Marv cause they idolize a bytch nikka
I dont understand it. TO been a hoe to me since he talked about Ray Lewis murder case to try to get the media on his side. Keep.on dating those "exotic" girls ol.self hating punk. Brett Favre threw 29 picks in 05 but he would be better than McNabb on our team. What did I do?? This nikka had the worst hands BY FAR of any HOF caliber wideout, but none of thats mentioned. He never even had a 1500 yd season. He really doesnt have any historical season if you do your homework. Some great seasons but nothing incomparable. Randy has 23 tds, 17 tds as a rookie, Marvin has 143 rec, what about TO??

premier58

All Star
Daps
So because people believe that TO was better than Harrison, that means he's underrated? No one is saying he was a bum. He was a great receiver and I have no problem with him being on the list. I'm just saying that what I saw, you can't tell me there are 10 receivers who played football better than TO. They should have just been honest and say they didn't like TO's diva behavior and that is why he didn't make it. It still wouldn't be right but at least we wouldn't be hearing BS excuses for leaving him off.
Nothing wrong with.thinking TO deserved a spot but this comsensus thst everybody viewed him as better is blatantly wrong. Accolades dont lie. 8 all pro selection to 5 in less years.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvin has more all pros, more 100 catch seasons and more 1500 yd seasons. But.somehow he doesnt deserve it..

I dont understand it. TO been a hoe to me since he talked about Ray Lewis murder case to try to get the media on his side. Keep.on dating those "exotic" girls ol.self hating punk. Brett Favre threw 29 picks in 05 but he would be better than McNabb on our team. What did I do?? This nikka had the worst hands BY FAR of any HOF caliber wideout, but none of thats mentioned. He never even had a 1500 yd season. He really doesnt have any historical season if you do your homework. Some great seasons but nothing incomparable. Randy has 23 tds, 17 tds as a rookie, Marvin has 143 rec, what about TO??

Nothing wrong with.thinking TO deserved a spot but this comsensus thst everybody viewed him as better is blatantly wrong. Accolades dont lie. 8 all pro selection to 5 in less years.

these dumb ass bullshyt post

marvin harrison only has 3 all pro selection's

randy moss only have 4 all pro selection's

Terrell Owens HAS 5 ALL PRO selection's

so ya in real time play in the same era T.O has more elite season's

T.O. the only receiver to score a touchdown every nfl team but just that all so the only receiver score at lest twice on every NFL TEAM

T.O. has a career bulk Stat line of 1000+catches/15'000+ receiving yards/ 150+ receiving TD's only jerry rice has past all those mile stone in the three major category

I don't think we have even seen the next receiver able to put up those type of number a cross the broad for a career even with all the great receivers in the league now in a "pass happy era" with rule changes set up to help qb's & receivers put up big numbers it's mind boggling to think about it