Marvel's Werewolf by Night Halloween special

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Really enjoyed this.

I'm guessing they'll start running with Blade in the mainline MCU :leon: maybe we even get a spooky team-up movie when they bring back Ghost Rider, at some point.

Paid off the line in Loki about creatures like werewolves and vampires too.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
:whoo:

Giacchino killed it as usual. His music composition was already vivid, but the atmosphere he built here makes this a thing of its own. Man-Thing on my TV is wild, like it was straight out of the comics. Really hope this isn’t the last project he directs within the MCU. I know given how well received this was, we’re bound to see more Special Presentations.

The violence is definitely among the most brutal I’ve seen from an MCU project yet, and I’m not sugarcoating it like them pre-premiere Moon Knight articles. The B&W aesthetic went a long way into keeping it from going off the rails. They did the MCU Supernatural realm right here, and it didn’t need to be TV-MA to be effective.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Why did the Hunters have to hunt each other? If they are all killing monsters to protect humans wouldn't you want more of them?

Oh well...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why did the Hunters have to hunt each other? If they are all killing monsters to protect humans wouldn't you want more of them?

Oh well...

Greed!

Everyone was going for the same monster. My guess is that even if someone did get the Bloodstone it was still gonna be a last man standing type deal

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Awesome project. Didn't go in expecting much and got surprised by how dope this was.

It reminded me of those Youtube edits of the dammage Cap would be doing if Marvel was realistic about his impact and the fact that he's killing/disabling a good portion of the people he put hands on lol. The way he was catching bodies with your usual dope MCU fight coreo had me hitting rewind.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
peeping as soon as I get home :blessed:

shotout to shorty for finally becoming more relevant
Elsa Bloodstone - Wikipedia