Marvel's Werewolf by Night Halloween special

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Since it wasn’t actually filmed as a grindhouse, putting the hallmarks of a grindhouse over it was kind of jarring. But looks cool.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Hyped as hell for this. It’s got that campy grindhouse look nailed down pat, but not outrageously like Rob Zombie’s Munsters remake. Also curious to see how Giacchino directs this, cause I already know the composition will be fuego.

Don’t wanna hear anybody talking about the MCU not changing things up. This looks very off-beat from what they usually put out.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They giving us every marvel character we never asked for. I remember when marvel used to do those generic monster comics.
They used to do a Dracula series back in the day too. Most of those things faded but they introduced cool characters. Like i think Blade first appeared in a dracula comic for example.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since it wasn’t actually filmed as a grindhouse, putting the hallmarks of a grindhouse over it was kind of jarring. But looks cool.
That's what actually piqued my interest

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems cool... i love all things horror/Halloween. The classic horrors were a favorite of mine
Just invested in a vcr for the tv in my bedroom and I have been snatching up old VHS horror movies off of FB marketplace in past two weeks :ohlawd:

Evil Dead 1 and 2
The Fog
Alien / Aliens
Nightmare on Elm St 1-3
Carrie
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Bride of Frankenstein
The Thing

working on more

CLASSICS ONLY