SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It's good? Not a comedy? :patrice:

It's awesome.

Got some comedic tones for sure, in the same way Rob Zombie movies do kinda. Obviously a little more light hearded than those flicks, but similar enough that they come to mind when I think about how to put the 'comedy' in it into proper context.

Already watched it twice.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
this shyt was dope. i wanna see a bunch of these "specials." fukk the shows

Absolutely. She Hulk for instance has about a solid hour of good content so far. Didn't watch Wadna but I assume they could have edited that down to a hour and hit all the important notes. Definitely Moon Knight.

This shyt was on point. Moved fast, told a pretty good amount of storyline. Action. Solidly a horror entry. Deep cut comic references.

4/5 for sure. Not a 5 just cause you won't watch it 100 times, but deserves a couple spins.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely. She Hulk for instance has about a solid hour of good content so far. Didn't watch Wadna but I assume they could have edited that down to a hour and hit all the important notes. Definitely Moon Knight.

This shyt was on point. Moved fast, told a pretty good amount of storyline. Action. Solidly a horror entry. Deep cut comic references.

4/5 for sure. Not a 5 just cause you won't watch it 100 times, but deserves a couple spins.
every Disney+ show has been half good, with some's halves being a lot better than others. and i don't even ever thinks it's like, "oh shyt, that was a good episode." it's usually like, "ok, that half of that 1 episode was good, coulda done without the rest." it's been that way from day 1

actually, Moon Knight mostly sucked. that was like 20% good.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Most of y’all just be mad these some shows ain’t what YALL want them to be so instead of taking them for what they are y’all just say “they bad”

:mjgrin:
plus what happens when they all become specials
then it will be there's too many specials we need more episodes to flesh it out :dead:
i think we need a perfect balance of both