Marvel's Werewolf by Night Halloween special

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Yooooo:banderas:

That was the best shyt I've ever seen out of Disney+. Those who are worried about blood in the upcoming Blade movie should definitely watch this.
I loved the style, cinematography, the homage to old monster films. I'm not really up on these characters at all, but I definitely feel like looking into them after this. Very cool special. I know we've been hearing about this for a good year or so now, but it really feels like it came out of nowhere. It's so different than the rest of what's going on in the MCU right now.

Marvel got another one 👍

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
is this Gon be in the MCU..? or side off . looks kinda corny to me

Daps
Nope a special, though I wouldn’t be surprised if they make it a yearly thing.

Christmas special up next. nikkas gonna steal my Santa 616 idea lol

They should have saved it for the week of Halloween instead of releasing it so early.

I was gonna watch tonight but I think ill save it for later.

Back to LOTR.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
this is the only marvel related media that ive seen this year(and most likely the last), i felt i needed to see this. i liked bernals version of russell. design wise he would have made a good jason blood as well. kinda suprised they showed off man thing so early. to me that feels like a huge reveal best saved for the last momemts. liked else too. kinda wondering if they plan on adapting her siblings. or if they just plan on doing a midnight sons run then individual character stuff. jack vs the guards has a real cabin in the woods feel to it

another unrelated thing. watching this really pisses me off that the dark universe failed. a modern wolfman movie would have been fukking amazing.
also, still pissed off swamp thing was cancelled, but also glad marvel didnt try to make man thing into swamp thing, despite simularities

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Man was this good. Much better risk taking. Hopefully director is considered for Blade. Crazy he's a composer too.

It's :why: how they can drop Thor 4, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Eternals, She Hulk, Moon Knight, mixed in with dope stuff like Loki, Shang Chi and then this gem.

The difference in quality is startling. Who the fukk was sleep at the steering wheel the last 20 months!?!

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Most of y’all just be mad these some shows ain’t what YALL want them to be so instead of taking them for what they are y’all just say “they bad”

:mjgrin:
At what point are people allowed to call something Marvel related bad an it be taken seriously? Never? There's always going to be some half-retard that thinks whatever they put out is good.