Marvels Captain America 4 (Date TBC)

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Looks decent but it'll end up as a CGI punch fest between people with equal powers, i'm sure.

I'll watch, but :aicmon:
You crack me up with your CGI takes :mjlol:

Like you think nikkas can do live action comic book shyt in real life without the use of CGI?

They need CGI to pull all that shyt off nikka

:what: :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Looks decent but it'll end up as a CGI punch fest between people with equal powers, i'm sure.

I'll watch, but :aicmon:
I do wanna see how falcon gonna face down hulk because he doesn't have super soldier serum :sadcam:
All he can do is outmaneuver him in a fair one

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A Crazy Wakanda Upgrade for Captain America​

In Marvel’s The Falcon and the Winter Soldier: The Art of the Series, development concept illustrator Wesley Burt revealed some alternate abilities that Sam Wilson’s new Captain America shield would have had.

The artist discussed how he was “looking for a way to minimally add an element to the shield,” one which would “hint at the Wakandan upgrades before you see them used:”

"Ryan [Meinerding] asked some of the [Visual Development] department to take a little bit of time and think up some new ways that Sam could use the shield, more specific to him and his own physicality with it… when I was thinking about the tech rim piece, I was looking for a way to minimally add an element to the shield so as not to distract too much from the shield itself but still make it feel like it could have a believable tech addition and hint at the Wakandan upgrades before you see them used.”
Captain America, Sam Wilson

Black Panther, Infinity War, Wakanda
Marvel
One version of this “Wakandan shield tech add-on” included “rim pieces shoot[ing] outwards and fill[ing] in to make a larger energy protective barrier.” The cherry on top? This energy would have the “Falcon wing motif in [its] design.”

Sam Wilson, Captain America
Marvel

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the concept stage, they could even completely detach and wrap up enemies to prep for arrest.

Falcon, Captain America

Marvel Of course, Red Wing also had various redesigns as well, as it sported a new red, white and blue color scheme.

he wings also had alternate uses as well, with one of them being a parachute if the need ever arose.

Falcon, Captain America

At one point, Sam's new wings could even hold and throw his shield for him.

Falcon, Captain America

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
‘Captain America: New World Order’ Casts Shira Haas as Sabra and Tim Blake Nelson as The Leader

Sabra-Marvel-Comics-Israel-d.jpg

Sabra-Marvel-Comics-Israel-e.jpg

Powers​

Sabra is a mutant who possesses various superhuman attributes:

• Superhuman Strength: Sabra possesses superhuman strength sufficient to lift about 50 tons with supreme effort.
  • Superhuman Speed: Sabra can run and move and speeds surpassing those of the finest human athlete. At her peak, Sabra can reach a top speed of about 60 miles per hour.
  • Superhuman Stamina: Sabra's advanced musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a normal human. She can physically exert herself at peak capacity for about 24 hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in her blood begins to affect her.
  • Superhuman Agility: Sabra's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
  • Superhuman Reflexes: Sabra's reflexes are similarly enhanced and are about twice as fast as those of the finest human athlete.
  • Superhuman Durability: The tissues of Sabra's body are much harder and more resistant to physical injury than the bodily tissues of a normal human. She can withstand great impact forces, high caliber bullets, falls from great heights, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, and powerful energy blasts without being injured.
  • Regenerative Healing Factor:Despite her high resistance, it is possible to cause Sabra physical injury. If she is injured, she can rapidly heal damaged tissue about 3 times faster and more extensively than an ordinary human. However, she can't regenerate missing limbs or organs.
    • Life-energy Transfer & Power Bestowal: She is also able to charge other individuals by transferring to them her own life energy, in the process enhancing their physical state of health (she has twice used this ability to save dying individuals) and granting them low-level super-powers, which are apparently at random and otherwise unrelated to Sabra's own mutant powers (such as the wind-generating powers given to a woman who took the costumed identity Windstorm).[7] The recipient retains their new powers until Sabra herself decides to withdraw them by retrieving her life energy. Her standard power levels drop when she gives away her life energy (she has been shown losing up to half her natural physical power), but they return to normal once she takes back her life energy.

Abilities​

Sabra is a formidable and experienced combatant, having been trained in Krav Maga, in both armed and unarmed combat by the Israeli military, as well as police investigation techniques and intelligence gathering.

Paraphernalia​

Equipment​

Sabra utilizes wrist gauntlets that fire plasma bursts and cape that fires paralyzing quills. Her costume has been known to change frequently depending upon her mission and as technology improves.

Weapons​

Sabra possesses the standard weapons and combat training given to members of the Israeli military.

Transportation​

Sabra cape houses certain anti-gravity devices, enabling her to fly through the air at speeds greater than 300 miles per hour.

Trivia​

• "Sabra" means both a native of Israel and a kind of prickly pear.
  • Ruth's last name was originally "Ben-Sera"[2] during her first active appearance, but was later moved to Bat-Seraph, seemingly a corrected transcription of Hebrew.
    • Her surname, in Hebrew, declares her the "son of Seraph".

See Also​

could be how sam get's a power upgrade in the mcu :jbhmm:
  • Life-energy Transfer & Power Bestowal: She is also able to charge other individuals by transferring to them her own life energy, in the process enhancing their physical state of health (she has twice used this ability to save dying individuals) and granting them low-level super-powers, which are apparently at random and otherwise unrelated to Sabra's own mutant powers (such as the wind-generating powers given to a woman who took the costumed identity Windstorm).[7] The recipient retains their new powers until Sabra herself decides to withdraw them by retrieving her life energy. Her standard power levels drop when she gives away her life energy (she has been shown losing up to half her natural physical power), but they return to normal once she takes back her life energy.
Who TF is this bytch? Ain't no fukking Zionists that's heroes in this fukkin world man get this pink bytch out my face