Marvels Captain America 4 (Date TBC)

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Jaguar93 has a problem with anything black being Associated with the xmen. Lame ass nikka.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the energy shield upgrade tech basically can giveaway to Sam's "hardlight wings" in the mcu

C1A20F14-EF54-4006-9023-068AC678BA77.jpg

87F92AA5-575E-4337-8797-0639403087DB.jpg

falcon3.jpg
3cbba05b73f11f5deb38a07dae0772c1.jpg

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
action is gonna be terrible :hubie: that signature falcon-cap kick-twist attack move ain't as cool as someone behind the camera seems to think it is.

this film will depend on the script and actor interplay. harrison ford and breh cap are almost guaranteed to do a good job.

from that trailer it looks like a souped up version of TFAWS (which is not a good thing).

reminder:

that is how you build narrative tension. this film ain't gonna have it.

:francis:

I'm one of the biggest post Endgame critics on here for how borderline bad Marvel has been, and will continue to call a spade a spade, but you acting like they're going to put THIS much exposition in a trailer. Falcon and the Winter Soldier had tension like this almost every episode; US Agent killing dude with the shield on live TV, Isaiah Bradley reflecting on how he was used, Zemo running game on everyone, Valentina setting up the Thunderbolts.

I don't know if it will be good yet, but what has me hype is Mackie is actually looking leading man/Captain America-ish for maybe the first time in his entire career. I'll give this movie some grace until it comes out.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:patrice:

Dropped it before Deadpool and Wolverine could come out, why now? Couldn’t wait until SDCC? When did Giancarlo join exactly? I know he joined late during reshoots but in this trailer he looks like the main villain in this.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I'm one of the biggest post Endgame critics on here for how borderline bad Marvel has been, and will continue to call a spade a spade, but you acting like they're going to put THIS much exposition in a trailer.

no those are examples of what will not be in the film. AS I SAID.

as for the trailer they should slow it down. pace it better. create a flowing mini-narrative.

the absence of such a theme and the cut-driven-action tells me the direction will be poor.

the hackneyed ideas. destroy whitehouse. jump out window. throw shield in anger. HAVE they RUN OUT of new ways to present that stuff already?

here is a trailer with a theme, tension building, good pacing and new ways to present powers.

breh-cap pulling cap-1 level moves (basic wires) in cap 4 :picard: we have already moved to better SS fight presentation have we not?

I don't know if it will be good yet, but what has me hype is Mackie is actually looking leading man/Captain America-ish for maybe the first time in his entire career. I'll give this movie some grace until it comes out.

good for you.

despite the good actors this film will be ok at best.