Marvels new series “Agatha all along” is being praised as Marvels Gayest show to date. Is Marvel back?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
And once it flops :mjlol:

Reminded me of that gay movie that came out in theaters that got “Rave” reviews and shyt tanked even on streaming :mjlol:

I got zero interest in the character, but wtf makes Marvel think people and especially KIDS want to see a show where thats the main focal point.. especially a comicbook character
Is that the one where one of the actors tried to blame straight people for not watching it?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Aubrey has annoyed me since day one because her whole schtik in Hollywood is to be quirky/weird.
I like her because of Parks

Her being in it makes me a lil more interested but ill wait on Coli reviews before I go to a real site and look at those reviews :mjlol:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Is that the one where one of the actors tried to blame straight people for not watching it?

And once it flops :mjlol:

Reminded me of that gay movie that came out in theaters that got “Rave” reviews and shyt tanked even on streaming :mjlol:

I got zero interest in the character, but wtf makes Marvel think people and especially KIDS want to see a show where thats the main focal point.. especially a comicbook character
There’s so many gay movie and tv shows that have flopped and then a certain audience has been blamed. Ya’ll got to be more specific. I know the newest Star Wars show, The Acolyte, flopped and didn’t get renewed. There was also a story that surfaced recently about how Disney were going to have Riley, the main human character in the Inside Out films, feel a certain way about another girl, but Disney fell back on that due to the backlash from Lightyear.

Last edited:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
:russell:

Gayest marvel ever, they will always need to one up themselves, let me know when we have full on scizzoring and then I may tune in

This is just lazy and desperate marketing imo

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
There’s so many gay movie and tv shows that have flopped and then a certain audience has been blamed. Ya’ll got to be more specific. I know the newest Star Wars show, The Acolyte, flopped and didn’t get renewed. There was also a story that surfaced recently about how Disney were going to have Riley, the main human character in the Inside Out films, feel a certain way about another girl, but Disney fell back on that due to the backlash from Lightyear.
TF did they do to Lightyear:dahell:

And Acolyte wasnt even bad. The Witches were gay af but I mean… they didn’t allow men:yeshrug:

I didnt give a fukk. It flopped because of a black lead on a mediocre show but I would’ve liked for them to continue the story. I thought the Villain and fights were really good

parallax

Superstar
Daps
it was called bros. it got trashed by everyone who saw it (even gay men) and instead of taking the L and learning from it, he decided to blame straight men

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate that they would call this type of shyt "WOKE" and we (Nyggas) get lumped up into it... Everything Gay includes black people and Girls too, and we get the hate

This ain't got shyt to do with me!

:damn:
Well when white folks talk about Woke they are referring to everything that isn't a white, heterosexual, right leaning, male or female.