Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I noticed that Ward never said "Hail Hydra", he only smirked. So he probably is a triple agent. The episode was titled "TURN, TURN, TURN". Hand must have been in on it also, don't believe shes dead...

There might be some truth to that. You see Coulson and Ward talking when the music is playing toward the end of the show and we don't hear what was said.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
:blessed:

'How I Met Your Mother' Star Heading To 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.'

Posted: 04/09/2014 12:56 pm EDT Updated: 04/09/2014 12:59 pm EDT
Print Article
n-HOW-I-MET-YOUR-MOTHER-STAR-HEADING-BACK-TO-THE-M-large570.jpg

Robin might be living her happily ever after -- blue french horn and all -- with Ted on "How I Met Your Mother," but her real-life counterpart is itching for a little more action.

According to TVLine, Cobie Smulders is set to reprise her role as Agent Maria Hill on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. during May sweeps. After surviving inter-galactic war and brainwashed assassins in "The Avengers" and "Captain America: The Winter Soldier," Smulders is bringing her character back to the small screen after previously appearing in the ABC series' pilot.

Smulders' character is set to play a big role in the May sweeps episode -- which airs April 29th -- and fans can look forward to a Coulson/Hill team-up with plenty of action when the show airs.

Even though she's already been confirmed for "Avengers 2," the actress admitted to not knowing how involved her character would be in the next film. “I think I’m in 'Avengers 2,' but it is very top secret,” Smulders said. "They know I’m in it but they don’t know to what degree I’m in it."

For now we'll just be happy seeing her behind the command desk along with Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury (who's also making an appearance on the show in May).

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
:blessed:

'How I Met Your Mother' Star Heading To 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.'

Posted: 04/09/2014 12:56 pm EDT Updated: 04/09/2014 12:59 pm EDT
Print Article
n-HOW-I-MET-YOUR-MOTHER-STAR-HEADING-BACK-TO-THE-M-large570.jpg

Robin might be living her happily ever after -- blue french horn and all -- with Ted on "How I Met Your Mother," but her real-life counterpart is itching for a little more action.

According to TVLine, Cobie Smulders is set to reprise her role as Agent Maria Hill on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. during May sweeps. After surviving inter-galactic war and brainwashed assassins in "The Avengers" and "Captain America: The Winter Soldier," Smulders is bringing her character back to the small screen after previously appearing in the ABC series' pilot.

Smulders' character is set to play a big role in the May sweeps episode -- which airs April 29th -- and fans can look forward to a Coulson/Hill team-up with plenty of action when the show airs.

Even though she's already been confirmed for "Avengers 2," the actress admitted to not knowing how involved her character would be in the next film. “I think I’m in 'Avengers 2,' but it is very top secret,” Smulders said. "They know I’m in it but they don’t know to what degree I’m in it."

For now we'll just be happy seeing her behind the command desk along with Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury (who's also making an appearance on the show in May).
Nooooooooooooooooow we might be getting somewhere:ehh:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
You wont.
:whoa: Don't get it twisted. I haven't been watching since the third episode:mjlol: Show is trash, and i envy anyone who watches the show every week...cuz clearly they have no problem of wasting and hour of their lives.

But i still wan't the show to eventually elevate to becoming at least a mediocre show:manny:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: Don't get it twisted. I haven't been watching since the third episode:mjlol: Show is trash, and i envy anyone who watches the show every week...cuz clearly they have no problem of wasting and hour of their lives.

But i still wan't the show to eventually elevate to becoming at least a mediocre show:manny:

I gave it 8 episodes and bailed. Show is horribly miscast and paced poorly.

This one scene was epic though

85718-Chloe-Bennett-Skye-red-dress-r-GFSa.gif

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Great episode but the ratings don't show it. Weird since it was on top of trending topics from the time it aired on the East Coast to the West Coast ending.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
2. Is Colson alive :wtf: is that the real Colson? What's the story behind that?

efeeb76c6a874315c36573e7be52837f.png

until they say otherwise it is believed to be a dead or incapacitated Kree, a serum from it was used to heal him and Skye, who was shot like five episodes ago, officially Coulson did die, but this brought him back

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Great episode. Enjoyed it from beginning to end. The show has really been finding its groove since the T.R.A.C.K.S episode.

I will reserve judgement on Ward, but I don't think he's truly "evil" or even a real Hydra agent. I will say that this episode was his best yet as an actor and character, I actually BELIEVED that Ward/Skye had some legit chemistry while they were having their little "heart to heart" moment and when Ward capped Victoria Hand that entire scene was pretty chilling.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
efeeb76c6a874315c36573e7be52837f.png

until they say otherwise it is believed to be a dead or incapacitated Kree, a serum from it was used to heal him and Skye, who was shot like five episodes ago, officially Coulson did die, but this brought him back

:krs: oh shyt. So that explains the captain america mid credit scene

I didn't know the kree was on that show. That basically explains the presence of Scarlett witch and quicksilver. If they sticking to the comics the kree had beef with the skrulls and they used earth to experiment on humans to create super soldiers that were called inhumans.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

You wasted more time than anyone else if you stopped watching after three episodes :heh:

You missed every single good/great episode this show made and watched all of the bad ones :usure:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:krs: oh shyt. So that explains the captain america mid credit scene

I didn't know the kree was on that show. That basically explains the presence of Scarlett witch and quicksilver. If they sticking to the comics the kree had beef with the skrulls and they used earth to experiment on humans to create super soldiers that were called inhumans.
I don't think think that's the explanation they're going for. I think they gave them powers using Loki's staff (which was given to him by Thanos to create an army)