Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
:yeshrug:a great episode is a great episode no matter what the reason is. i would hate the show if it was just was the "Coulson Chronicles" that ignores everything that is going on in the cinematic universe. I don't need this show to stand on its on. I want to see them hunt down Hydra while rebuilding SHIELD for the next year up to Avengers 2. Save all that "stand on its own merits" for the movies, its a tv show directly connected to the movie universe and is suppose to show us the fallout from what happens in that universe. I don't need it to be anything else...
I personally feel u.....but I know someone like my girl only watched like 6 eps of this show and dropped it .....the only reason she watched this ep was because I told her it connects with Cap 2

If this show was a comic book, it would be canceled after 12 issues, due to characters not being able to carry the book through the "down times".......at least we now have a clear cut villain though

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I personally feel u.....but I know someone like my girl only watched like 6 eps of this show and dropped it .....the only reason she watched this ep was because I told her it connects with Cap 2

If this show was a comic book, it would be canceled after 12 issues, due to characters not being able to carry the book through the "down times".......at least we now have a clear cut villain though
Sorry, i don't watch the show hoping that other people enjoy it as much as me. My wife upstairs sleep, i don't even bother. If your girl or anyone else don't like the show the way it is, whats that got to do with the people who do like the show? Its not canceled yet, so there must be enough people on my side that like it. Agent Coulson was the breakout star / fan favorite from phase 1 and everyone hated that he was killed in Avengers. Now we actually got a show centered around him in SHIELD adjusting to whats going on in the universe. That's good enough for me for a free tv show that comes on at 8PM...

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
This plotline reminds me of those AEH episodes where anyone and everyone could be a Skrull (but they're owned by FOX, let's replace them with Hydra). I had been wondering what happened with Hydra after CA:TFA (an organization that big couldn't just disappear after Red Skull's "death") and it appears they've been here the entire time. Cut off one head, two more will take it's place. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
nikkas judgment getting clouded by that TWS high. Show is trash but getting hype over one barely entertaining episode outta damn near 20. Wait till next week and see if ya still feel the same way :mjpls:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This plotline reminds me of those AEH episodes where anyone and everyone could be a Skrull (but they're owned by FOX, let's replace them with Hydra). I had been wondering what happened with Hydra after CA:TFA (an organization that big couldn't just disappear after Red Skull's "death") and it appears they've been here the entire time. Cut off one head, two more will take it's place. :wow:
I wonder how long they're going to drag on the HYDRA thing overall. Like...is it going to continue on and on all the way through phase 3? Curious

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I wonder how long they're going to drag on the HYDRA thing overall. Like...is it going to continue on and on all the way through phase 3? Curious

Not sure about that. It could go on for awhile, because I'm quite enjoying this "trust no one" storyline, but I have this little theory about AoU that may or may not come to fruition...

HYDRA will send Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch to infiltrate The Avengers and during the course of the movie, both will realize that HYDRA is no good and start to think for themselves.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Not sure about that. It could go on for awhile, because I'm quite enjoying this "trust no one" storyline, but I have this little theory about AoU that may or may not come to fruition...

HYDRA will send Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch to infiltrate The Avengers and during the course of the movie, both will realize that HYDRA is no good and start to think for themselves.

That's got to be one of the most cliche shyt ever. Green power ranger cliche :pachaha:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The whole Ward/Skye thing made me cringe.......I hope Ward catches a bullet, but I bet he is still Shield and won't fully turn heel
yea that fuk boy most likely is still "good" and gon do some "i infiltrated hydra to see wat there doing" bs just so this fuk boy can smash skye still :beli: cot dayum fuk boy :pacspit:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

:dead:

especially since they can't use the mutant angle

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This episode was full of awesome! I can only speak for myself as I wasn't expecting that twist right at the end! So far so good! This momentum will carry well on to the final episode of the season.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

I'm curious about this as well. We don't know just how far HYDRA stretches out so it could possibly go into Phase 4! Lol, I doubt it would go that far but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.