Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
nikkas judgment getting clouded by that TWS high. Show is trash but getting hype over one barely entertaining episode outta damn near 20. Wait till next week and see if ya still feel the same way :mjpls:
:beli: A little over half the season has been good breh. It hasn't been GREAT (this is probably the first great episode it's had) but it's been good enough.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am sure a lot of people found this episode to be a big deal but it still suffered from the problem that AOS has always suffered from...the cast is awful. I don't give two fukks about the majority of these characters at all so when one of them is revealed as a traitor it just makes me go :yeshrug: especially when it is one of the lamest characters and stiffest actors.
And it still looks and feels so fukking cheap! There is no reason why this show should look like it has a budget of $45.76 especially not when Disney wants to continue to push it as an extension of the movie universe.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Not sure about that. It could go on for awhile, because I'm quite enjoying this "trust no one" storyline, but I have this little theory about AoU that may or may not come to fruition...

HYDRA will send Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch to infiltrate The Avengers and during the course of the movie, both will realize that HYDRA is no good and start to think for themselves.

They gonna use Loki's cane (that he got from Thanos) to mind fukk both of them and eventually the gonna get knocked upside the head to break the spell :manny:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on now, I KNOW my Coli-heads are more intelligent than that to assume that Ward is really down with Hydra. This show since the very start been toying with one of the main characters being something that they're not. How many times they pulled that stunt on Skye? They even had Coulson looking suspect once. Just LAST WEEK it was fucckin' May! You know damn well NONE of the main LEAD characters isn't going to turn, and either just playing the double agent role or just a mole.

Even with Ward was really bad, you know it'll end up with him changing back just to push this lame Ward/Skye love story. smh...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
After watching the first episode I decided to watch this one after watching CA2.

1. :dead: @ anyone who watched this that didn't see CA yet.
2. Is Colson alive :wtf: is that the real Colson? What's the story behind that?
3. I mean I like what they trying to do with this show but I'm gonna stick to the movies. All of the important plot twists are in the movies :manny:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
it would be smart to use the tv show to wrap up the shield/hydra storyline so we don't need to go tru that in a movie

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
First ep I've watched since the first couple......:obama:

Might stick around for a couple more