Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the movie gave agents of shield an adrenaline shot

ward aka agent card board is an AGENT OF HYDRA :lupe:

got her dome split first time i was like :damn:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
:blessed:

'How I Met Your Mother' Star Heading To 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.'

Posted: 04/09/2014 12:56 pm EDT Updated: 04/09/2014 12:59 pm EDT
Print Article
n-HOW-I-MET-YOUR-MOTHER-STAR-HEADING-BACK-TO-THE-M-large570.jpg

Robin might be living her happily ever after -- blue french horn and all -- with Ted on "How I Met Your Mother," but her real-life counterpart is itching for a little more action.

According to TVLine, Cobie Smulders is set to reprise her role as Agent Maria Hill on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. during May sweeps. After surviving inter-galactic war and brainwashed assassins in "The Avengers" and "Captain America: The Winter Soldier," Smulders is bringing her character back to the small screen after previously appearing in the ABC series' pilot.

Smulders' character is set to play a big role in the May sweeps episode -- which airs April 29th -- and fans can look forward to a Coulson/Hill team-up with plenty of action when the show airs.

Even though she's already been confirmed for "Avengers 2," the actress admitted to not knowing how involved her character would be in the next film. “I think I’m in 'Avengers 2,' but it is very top secret,” Smulders said. "They know I’m in it but they don’t know to what degree I’m in it."

For now we'll just be happy seeing her behind the command desk along with Samuel L. Jackson's Nick Fury (who's also making an appearance on the show in May).

:stylin:

my baby robin needs to come to the show full time .... :noah:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:whew: I have NO interest in seeing Ward & Skye get together. (I'd rather see Skye & Fitz or even Simmons & Ward) So I was glad to see Ward betray S.H.E.I.L.D. at the end of the last week's episode..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
hydra is a bunch of a$$holes though....

That gravitonium is being used like a coc00n like egg...

IY2mR7b.jpg

and one day the man will be coming out of it....

Franklin_Hall_(Earth-616)_005.jpg