Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
You wasted more time than anyone else if you stopped watching after three episodes :heh:

You missed every single good/great episode this show made and watched all of the bad ones :usure:

Which ones are good, I stopped with the levitating/invisible enemy. I read about the coulsen stuff and and the explanation was meh to me.

Ming Na is severaly miscast

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Seems like everything was filler for the writers until they could reveal what happened in Cap 2. That may be a problem in the future if the always have to wait for a big movie storyline while they basically run around in circles.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
^So u want me to believe you've been watching :comeon:

Yes sadly enough I have, i'm a sucker for punishment and believe it or not I want the show to succeed, I almost threw it to the bushes completely the show they had lady sif od an appearance, that was virtually one of the worst episodes of any T.V. show i had seen.

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
The last episode was easily the best yet, and shows how much this formerly awful show has improved since the disappointing pilot. Hopefully they keep it up, or else this will be my first and last season.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Seems like everything was filler for the writers until they could reveal what happened in Cap 2. That may be a problem in the future if the always have to wait for a big movie storyline while they basically run around in circles.
I don't think so. it seems like they were building up to these episodes all season but couldn't name Hydra until Winter Soldier dropped. Now they've got the material to work off without having to hide anything. The show doesn't need to wait for a big movie storyline to be good...the point has always been to run alongside the entire Marvel movieverse. Show can just be the fight against Hydra until Avengers 2

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don't think so. it seems like they were building up to these episodes all season but couldn't name Hydra until Winter Soldier dropped. Now they've got the material to work off without having to hide anything. The show doesn't need to wait for a big movie storyline to be good...the point has always been to run alongside the entire Marvel movieverse. Show can just be the fight against Hydra until Avengers 2

I think at some point they gonna have to start connecting the dots more with not just the show but the movies as well. More cameo's from major characters. There needs to be a more collaborative effort with the producers. Right now the way they're doing it is one movie will drop and the next set of producers/writers will develop a new storyline based off that movie.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
A deeper connection with the MCU would be nice but the problem with this show has never been that it didn't feature characters from the comics. The biggest issue with AOS is that it is just mediocre as hell in every way from the casting to the acting to the writing to the direction to the look.
I would have been happy with a well done spy thriller/action-adventure show like Nikita was. This show, even the episodes that were better than the rest, still has never risen above the level of mediocre.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yes sadly enough I have, i'm a sucker for punishment and believe it or not I want the show to succeed, I almost threw it to the bushes completely the show they had lady sif od an appearance, that was virtually one of the worst episodes of any T.V. show i had seen.
hmm well i guess its different strokes for different folks, cuz i gave up on it after ep 3, caught bak up when they were at like ep 12 or something and was surprised by how much it improved :manny:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I think at some point they gonna have to start connecting the dots more with not just the show but the movies as well. More cameo's from major characters. There needs to be a more collaborative effort with the producers. Right now the way they're doing it is one movie will drop and the next set of producers/writers will develop a new storyline based off that movie.
I disagree... They just had the best episode of the season without a single movie character aside from Coulson who doesn't count