Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
all this was planned all along all season it just took the movie coming out to speed up the process

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
meh... if this.. and ward is a obvious mole. but THIS make you like the show, then cool... but it wasn't really that great to me. it just ran with the capt. america connection. maybe i just want the show to stand on its own 2 feet.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
meh... if this.. and ward is a obvious mole. but THIS make you like the show, then cool... but it wasn't really that great to me. it just ran with the capt. america connection. maybe i just want the show to stand on its own 2 feet.
better than the thor one tho

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
better than the thor one tho

true indeed. but the one ANNOYING thing is we could get one decent episode only to get blah the rest of the way. not to mention these CHARACTERS i struggle to give two shyts about. i keep watching only because i am invested to see how it would end. but it always gets to be a headache in one way or another.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I'm glad they directly tied the "Clairvoyant" right to Hydra. We didn't need that to still be hanging around. Pretty sure they came up with that just so they didn't spoil CAP2 by mentioning Hydra before the movie came out...

7i69iQQ.gif

Last edited: