Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am curious to see if this show can take advantage of the wealth of storyline potential that has been dropped in its lap because of CA:TWS or if it will continue to wallow in mediocrity.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I wonder if it is a legit guest appearance or another one of those 2 second cameos like he did the last time.

I'm going to go on limb here and say it's going to be an legit guest appearance considering that it's the final episode of the season and that he'll probably want to reveal some information that he received from going to Europe. Again, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has some great momentum going on so they need to be pulling out all the stops to keep it going.

Last edited:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
When I seen
Jasper Sitwell in that meeting on Coulsons Bus be a minor player for Hydra in CA2 I went :ohhh:

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I wonder if it is a legit guest appearance or another one of those 2 second cameos like he did the last time.

I'm going to go on limb here and say it's going to be an legit guest appearance considering that it's the final episode of the season and that he'll probably want to reveal some information that received from going to Europe. Again, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has some great momentum going on so they need to be pulling out all the stops to keep it going.

According to superherohype ,.. it's a legit appearance. deals with the ending of CAP2

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
If you go by what Sam says, he always wanted to be a bigger part of the show, so it wouldn't surprise me that he's in the entire episode. The finale probably sets in motion how they going to rebuild SHIELD...

I'm also wondering how the rebuilding of S.H.I.E.L.D will happen, if it will happen. I imagine that S.H.I.E.L.D. will be rebuilt again. The question here is that if people would be able to trust S.H.I.E.L.D. again after the events of Winter Solider. I'd imagine that the rebuilding of SHIELD will start with Captain America as he's the one responsible for wanting to take SHIELD down since it was contaminated by HYDRA. I want to say that the Avengers themselves will be responsible for putting SHIELD back together.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I'm also wondering how the rebuilding of S.H.I.E.L.D will happen, if it will happen. I imagine that S.H.I.E.L.D. will be rebuilt again. The question here is that if people would be able to trust S.H.I.E.L.D. again after the events of Winter Solider. I'd imagine that the rebuilding of SHIELD will start with Captain America as he's the one responsible for wanting to take SHIELD down since it was contaminated by HYDRA. I want to say that the Avengers themselves will be responsible for putting SHIELD back together.
With his current feeling about SHIELD, I don't see how they involve CAP in anyway with the rebuild process especially while he's off trying to find Buckey. Coulson doesn't trust SHIELD anymore either but I got to believe Fury somehow gets Coulson back on board by the end of the season. Maybe they spend next season hunting down Hydra agents since Coulson needs a purpose again. Also, since HIMYM has ended, maybe they can get Agent Hill in a few episodes next season since shes working at Stark Enterprises because you know she has to be a part of the rebuild with Fury...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
With his current feeling about SHIELD, I don't see how they involve CAP in anyway with the rebuild process especially while he's off trying to find Buckey. Coulson doesn't trust SHIELD anymore either but I got to believe Fury somehow gets Coulson back on board by the end of the season. Maybe they spend next season hunting down Hydra agents since Coulson needs a purpose again. Also, since HIMYM has ended, maybe they can get Agent Hill in a few episodes next season since shes working at Stark Enterprises because you know she has to be a part of the rebuild with Fury...

Sounds good ... they spend next season rebuilding and it all comes to a head in Avengers 2.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

I didn't even consider the fact that CAP probably doesn't want anything to do with SHIELD but at the same time, if SHIELD is to be rebuilt from the ground up, I believe he would want a say on how SHIELD should function this time around. I also think that Coulson would be more on board with the rebuilding of SHIELD if CAP were to get fully involved in the process since Coulson knows that CAP is trustworthy and doesn't hide any secrets.

I also wonder how the Clairvoiant fits into this with HYDRA. He's been hyped up for most of this season so I'm wondering how his role will pan out in the final stages.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I didn't even consider the fact that CAP probably doesn't want anything to do with SHIELD but at the same time, if SHIELD is to be rebuilt from the ground up, I believe he would want a say on how SHIELD should function this time around. I also think that Coulson would be more on board with the rebuilding of SHIELD if CAP were to get fully involved in the process since Coulson knows that CAP is trustworthy and doesn't hide any secrets.

I also wonder how the Clairvoiant fits into this with HYDRA. He's been hyped up for most of this season so I'm wondering how his role will pan out in the final stages.
Clairvoiant might be related to that algorithm they were talking about in CAP2. I didn't read the Avengers comics but wasn't there a storyline where Tony Stark was running things and not everyone was on board? Maybe every hero had to be registered or something like that, maybe thats where they are going with this. I can see them leaving CAP out until Avengers 2 when he's forced to come back into the fold with Natasha persuading him to come back but he only comes back on certain conditions...