Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Clairvoiant might be related to that algorithm they were talking about in CAP2. I didn't read the Avengers comics but wasn't there a storyline where Tony Stark was running things and not everyone was on board? Maybe every hero had to be registered or something like that, maybe thats where they are going with this. I can see them leaving CAP out until Avengers 2 when he's forced to come back into the fold with Natasha persuading him to come back but he only comes back on certain conditions...

this may lead to him leaving avengers altogether and Bucky taking over as cap in avengers 3.. this would make evans 3 films (avengers 2, cap 3 then avengers 3)

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Clairvoiant might be related to that algorithm they were talking about in CAP2. I didn't read the Avengers comics but wasn't there a storyline where Tony Stark was running things and not everyone was on board? Maybe every hero had to be registered or something like that, maybe thats where they are going with this. I can see them leaving CAP out until Avengers 2 when he's forced to come back into the fold with Natasha persuading him to come back but he only comes back on certain conditions...

I think that happened during the Civil War if I'm not mistaken. I think it was the Superhero Registration ACT. If that is the case then will Skrulls come into play in Avengers 3?