Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
a spoiler regarding mike peterson character, read at you own peril......

okay, I warned you

@ToplessRobot10m
Yep, He's Deathlok - NOW Will You Watch Agents of SHIELD Again?

Deathlok Sets His Sights on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Actor J. August Richards' recurring character, Mike Peterson, to transform into the fan-favorite Marvel character!

J. AUGUST RICHARDS AS MIKE PETERSON

J. August Richards as Mike Peterson in Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Transformed into the cybernetic solider against his will, Mike Peterson (J. August Richards) must struggle to find the man in the machine. With a high-tech eye that allows him to see through walls, super strength and increased speed courtesy of a cybernetic leg, will Deathlok fight alongside the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. or against them?

"We have been waiting all season for this moment where we can reveal that Mike Peterson's story arc is an origin story," said Executive Producer Jeffrey Bell. "We're thrilled to have J. August Richards playing Deathlok and to have our audience enjoy this favorite Marvel character on the show."

"If you would have asked when I was nine-years old what I wanted to be, I would have said a super hero and I'm so excited to be one now as an adult on TV!" added J. August Richards. "It's a dream come true."

While that's all we can reveal at the moment, True Believers, stay tuned to Marvel.com for more updates and follow @AgentsofSHIELD on Twitter and like "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on Facebook for all the latest news!

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/tv/2014/1/23...ts_on_marvels_agents_of_shield.#ixzz2rGzZSZI9

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989

okay, I warned you

@ToplessRobot10m

Actor J. August Richards' recurring character, Mike Peterson, to transform into the fan-favorite Marvel character!

Transformed into the cybernetic solider against his will, Mike Peterson (J. August Richards) must struggle to find the man in the machine. With a high-tech eye that allows him to see through walls, super strength and increased speed courtesy of a cybernetic leg, will Deathlok fight alongside the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. or against them?

"We have been waiting all season for this moment where we can reveal that Mike Peterson's story arc is an origin story," said Executive Producer Jeffrey Bell. "We're thrilled to have J. August Richards playing Deathlok and to have our audience enjoy this favorite Marvel character on the show."

"If you would have asked when I was nine-years old what I wanted to be, I would have said a super hero and I'm so excited to be one now as an adult on TV!" added J. August Richards. "It's a dream come true."

While that's all we can reveal at the moment, True Believers, stay tuned to Marvel.com for more updates and follow @AgentsofSHIELD on Twitter and like "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on Facebook for all the latest news!

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/news/tv/2014/1/23...ts_on_marvels_agents_of_shield.#ixzz2rGzZSZI9

You know what...............

Now I will watch...lol...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

okay, I warned you

@ToplessRobot10m

My biggest issue with this show isn't the lack of real connection to the Marvel Universe or not seeing enough super-heroes. I have criticized it for being a badly written tepid show with mediocre storylines and characters.
I'll still watch it because I am a nerd ( I stuck with Smallville for all 10 of its seasons) but nothing I have seen so far instills much confidence in this show being anything more than what it is.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
My biggest issue with this show isn't the lack of real connection to the Marvel Universe or not seeing enough super-heroes. I have criticized it for being a badly written tepid show with mediocre storylines and characters.
I'll still watch it because I am a nerd ( I stuck with Smallville for all 10 of its seasons) but nothing I have seen so far instills much confidence in this show being anything more than what it is.

I'm with you on this. This show is an example of how bad corporations want to cash in on a billion dollar franchise. If there wasn't an Avenger movie this weak ass show would have been cancelled 5 episodes ago...Heroes is light years ahead of this show and they got cancelled. (I know the last season was garbage but the writer's strike ruined it.)

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I'm with you on this. This show is an example of how bad corporations want to cash in on a billion dollar franchise. If there wasn't an Avenger movie this weak ass show would have been cancelled 5 episodes ago...Heroes is light years ahead of this show and they got cancelled. (I know the last season was garbage but the writer's strike ruined it.)
Heroes got worse every season breh. Show seems to be getting better as the season goes along...glad it hasn't been canceled cause I want to see if it continues to get better.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
u lost breh...even I couldn't stick with it the last 2 or 3 seasons (I did watch the finale tho)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
u lost breh...even I couldn't stick with it the last 2 or 3 seasons (I did watch the finale tho)
Those last couple of seasons where they were just tossing in super-heroes (like Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, the Justice Society) left and right were pretty cool.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
May looks DUMB SEXY tonight, and trust me when I say that Asian women (let alone 50 year old Asian women) are NOT my thing usually.

Damn. That dark lipstick and the bruses got a nikka looking at her different :takedat:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
First truly strong episode of this show IMO. Stakes were high and it actually felt tense and dramatic. They toned down on the campy humor and ramped up the drama. I rock with it.

8/10