Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I skipped this ep but so many people have been talking it up like it was something special that I had to check it.
:beli:
The show still has the vapid feel of an 80s or 90 syndicated action show and these characters are still mostly ass. I immediately liked Garrett and Trip in the first few scenes they were in while I could give a damn about every regular member of this cast except for Simmons.
And what was up with indiscriminately murdering two dudes who are just doing their jobs at that secret base? Aren't Coulson and his crew supposed to be the good guys in SHIELD? They killed those two working stiffs and barely gave a fukk about it just to save that annoying Skye chick who really needs to just die anyway.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
This fukking show is still on...I watch it on hulu when I get a chance...usually after drinking some whiskey but fukk this show...I have one suggestion for the show...

Kill off all the characters and REBOOT. Have a new team trying to find out what happened to the old team. Seriously kill off the entire roster. Have Coulson in a wheel chair or something but just kill the the team off already!

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
They should just put characters from the franchise movies in the shows from here on out. While trying to figure out what to do in the 2nd season. Did it get picked up for a 2nd season? .

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is actually taking some of the magic out of Marvel.

It's that bland/bad.

I don't keep up with this shyt, but I was flipping through channels last night, and saw Lady Sif...me and my son looked at each other like :ohhh:"Oh Snaps!"

During the commercial break, I even ran to the kitchen and threw a bag of popcorn in the microwave...."This about to be good"

:beli:

MAAANNNN THIS shyt WAS BORING AS fukk.

Everything from the cinematography to the acting/action is just lame.Whatever camera they're using to shoot this shyt in, lacks that kinetic bite.There's nothing energetic or electric about it.It almost put me to sleep

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Caught some of this last night. Saw the girl from the Thor movies was on there and was like :gladbron:. 15 mins later and it was :shaq2:. First time watching the show and granted I didn't watch the whole ep, but from what I've seen on this ep and the commercials, it's like no one on here has no screen presence except Colsten. It also feels a bit campy.

:youngsabo:At least I got Arrow for my comic book fix.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:shaq: Mmm-hmm, that was my biggest takeaway from this week's episode. Simmons fukks with nikkas.

Agents-of-SHIELD-S1x10-Agent-Simmons-flirts-with-Mike-Peterson-400x225.jpg

She is DOWN FOR THE BLACKNESS!!! look in her face all up in her eyes...