Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
You ain't even take it too far with that one. You took it three far.
i only say that because they about to put Sif on the show for an episode meaning alot more just might happen but still nothing is topping arrow we'll see what walking dead has in store sunday though

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Heroes got worse every season breh. Show seems to be getting better as the season goes along...glad it hasn't been canceled cause I want to see if it continues to get better.

The last season of Heroes (season 4) was def not as bad as Season 2. Season 2 was garbage on an epic scale. I'd put 4 ahead of 3 too.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Stuff happens to characters on this show and I don't care. That's the problems with it. Not the fact that they don't have superheroes on it; the characters rarely have any character or aren't worth caring about because they don't give reasons to care

Holiday

Ohh G
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Good show last night. It's definitely taking strides from the beginning of the season. Now we gotta wait another month for a new episode :aicmon:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yoooo a nicca just started watching this shyt again....I stopped watching after the ep where Simmons got infected....it seems that I missed sum good shyt :ehh: I'm on ep 10 now and it's been steadily gettin better every ep....may is the best character by far, (and I'd give her vag dat work :jawalrus:) she give bishes that ether damn near every ep :obama:....had Skye crying and shyt in her room like a lil girl :heh:....hopefully my dude gunn becomes a series regular :win: