Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
I don't like the undertones of that episode with the black guy ...I'd like to see a black villain who takes what he wants and explains he does do because white people do it all the time.

Black men NEVER get white p*ssy on superhero shows ...they don't black p*ssy either. NEVER

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Caught up on this show over the weekend and I think I might be done watching. Nothing I saw was straight out terrible, but I just have too many shows I'm watching now and it hasn't done anything to make me want to really stick with it.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Just watched tonight's episode, shyt was piff until the
oh so shocking death of Mike Peterson. I mean seriously, kill off the Black Guy, the ONLY super-powered hero on the show, the only actually semi-charismatic character, leaving his young son an orphan to suffer the stereotypical fate of growing up without a father. If we've GOT to kill off somebody make it the ******! What a twist, they'll NEVER see that one coming
:stopitslime:

Seriously if that shyt is permanent and for real I'm done watching this show. I gave the show a pass on its slow start and was digging how the last couple episodes were really getting stronger and they pull THE MOST cliche bullshyt imaginable.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:damn: Did y'all know Ming-Na Wen, the Asian chick that plays Melinda May is 50??!!!!

:patrice: Now, I'm not sure if I'd fukk.
shield-casting-update-as-ming-na-wen-signs-up_1375.jpg
:takedat: