Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
#ihatecliffhangers oh, well, we wait and see

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They need to kill Ward and replace him with Gunn from Angel.
And this episode had too much Skye which automatically makes it suck balls.
Loving seeing Ruth Negga on TV though.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ward picking a sniper spot where the cement mixer would be blocking the action. :snoop:

The final scene was so lame until the explosions. I highly doubt Gunn's dead BTW.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I'm watching "ultimate spiderman" season 2, the actor who plays coulson does his voice on the cartoon

His cartoon coulson is better than his real coulson

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
We give up on this? Last episode wasn't bad. Explained some stuff wit Coulson

And apparently I'm late to some rumors online about Coulson....
what do you have against the english language breh :why:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Last night was pretty good, so that's two straight. Hopefully they are gonna roll with the established threat as an ongoing. I think they need a better score.

Centipede (I think that's what they're called) emerging as a threat is a start. Now add some life to the characters on the team sans Coulson.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Bill Paxton To Guest On "S.H.I.E.L.D."
By Garth FranklinMonday January 13th 2014 06:02PM
paxton_article.jpg

"Aliens" and "True Lies" star Bill Paxton has booked a major guest role on ABC's "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.".

Paxton plays Agent John Garrett in the series, a roguish ex-partner of Agent Coulson (Clark Gregg), and is reportedly set to appear in at least four episodes .

In the comics, the character debuted in the "Electra: Assassin" which was co-written by Frank Miller. He ultimately got cybernetic upgrades.

Source: TV Guide

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hopefully Paxton can breathe some life into this show because it is just about the most blah thing on TV. That reveal of what happened to Coulson was so underwhelming.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We still watching this? Last episode was aight, but gotdamn, Skye is fine as fukk. The more I see the more I want to jump thru the tv and fukk her brains out. She ain't no twig either. She has some meat on them thighs and hips. :takedat:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
'Thor' warrior Lady Sif coming to 'Agents of SHIELD'

By James Hibberd on Jan 17, 2014 at 1:51PM
twitter-bird-16x16.png
@james_hibberd
Lady-Sif.jpg

• Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD is doing another crossover with a big-screen Marvel property: Thor heroine Lady Sif is coming to the 15th episode of the season, ABC president Paul Lee told reporters at the TCA press tour Friday.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: See Full Coverage
Jaimie Alexander, who played the Asgardian goddess in both Thor films, is shooting her appearance on the show. Unlike the tacked-on throw-away addition of Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury last fall, Lee assured that Lady Sif’s role is “integral” to the episode.

Lee also teased that fans will find out who the Clairvoyant is this year, and that producers have a “very cool” plan for the back half of the season. Though the show’s initial ratings plummet was worrisome, the executive said he’s feeling “very good” about the show creatively.

So SHIELD, which returns Feb. 4, is one new ABC drama this season that’s sure to return next fall. Lee noted that the network’s latest struggling drama effort Killer Women will end its run early and will be replaced by newcomerMind Games, about two men (Christian Slater and Steve Zahn) who can tailor a plan to influence any life-altering situation.