Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Greenstrings

All Star
Daps
Hope you're right because so far the only people happy with this show is the committee of none that requested a cross between Glee and 24.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when back to watch this last episode. a straight SNOOZE fest. after 6 episodes and still these characters are uninteresting. the plotlines are bland. i agree with someone else, they need a central villain pulling the strings and a central story line and real character development.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think people are expecting way too much. These last two episodes captured my interest

it's bland. and didn't give or reveal anything to push the story forward. there's no chemistry among the characters. and it feels like filler between the movies.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't know how anyone could have watched last night's episode and not been bored into a coma. That shyt was dreadful and having these children running around what is supposed to be the #1 espionage agency in the world shooting superior officers and hacking into files they have no clearance for and their only consequence is getting a hug from Daddy Coulson just makes this already lightweight show seem even more vapid.
And Saffron Burrows was dreadful with that awkward ass American accent she was using. Why not just let the TV version of Agent Hand be British?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Agents of SHIELD Ratings Continue to Fall
One of the first series to earn a back-nine order is starting to look like a candidate for cancelation.

ABC’s ambitious drama Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on Tuesday fell to yet another series low, delivering 6.67 million viewers and a 2.2 in the adults 18-49 demo. And while the show’s live-plus-same-day rating was sufficient to tie it with NBC’s Chicago Fire for a respectable fourth-place finish on the night, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has dropped an alarming 53 percent from its premiere (4.7).

While the diminishing dollar demo is a matter of great concern for ABC, the network hopes to squeeze at least one more season out of the show, which was designed, in part, to serve as a promotional vehicle for Joss Whedon’s 2015 theatrical, The Avengers: Age of Ultron. (Whedon co-created S.H.I.E.L.D. and wrote and directed the pilot. The Sept. 24 broadcast was the biggest series premiere in four years.)

Season to date, only NBC’s The Michael J. Fox Show has suffered a more precipitous drop, falling 56 percent from its Sept. 26 premiere.

While S.H.I.E.L.D.’s ratings slide is unfortunate, ABC isn’t pulling the show from the lineup any time soon. One of the first new series to be given a full-series order, S.H.I.E.L.D. is certain to meet its 22-episode commitment. A renewal, however, is another story.
:damn:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I dunno, I still dig it, it keeps me busy till "persons of interest" comes on
Now that show... Every episode is better than the last for 3 seasons now and they are in the middle of this 3 episode arc... Like a series finale level type sh*t and we only at episode like 5 lol

mr x

Superstar
Daps
33 pages for the show few seem to like, 31 for Arrow which most seem to like :patrice: