Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It still feels like an episode of VIP (that old Pam Anderson show) with super powers.
And the scorch episode wasn't even that good. Ruth Nega's character was interesting but the episode as a whole was just as flat as the rest of the show.
Truthfully all of the episodes so far have been middling at best with the exception of the one with the black agent chick who went rogue.
thought that episode was trash other than this, 'gravitron' and maybe the series opener everything else has been hard to sit through

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
the main guy, the agent, he sucks.
he too skinny in a gay way

and the main old guy he smiles too much, like he enjoying the job
it's super top secret ish, he should be serious not smiling
that scientist girl, she keeps smiling too, makes it seem not serious
and the guy scientist, too geeky for SHIELD

they did the mistake of adding stupid characters trying to add dumb humor in what should be a serious atmosphere

this is the main problem with the show

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
this feels like a usual sci-fi government show, but oh look we're SHIELD.

I'm gonna keep watching though.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
the main guy, the agent, he sucks.
he too skinny in a gay way

and the main old guy he smiles too much, like he enjoying the job
it's super top secret ish, he should be serious not smiling
that scientist girl, she keeps smiling too, makes it seem not serious
and the guy scientist, too geeky for SHIELD

they did the mistake of adding stupid characters trying to add dumb humor in what should be a serious atmosphere

this is the main problem with the show
thats the whedon stink tho, its what he does

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
thought that episode was trash other than this, 'gravitron' and maybe the series opener everything else has been hard to sit through
The Graviton ep was awful and the pilot was not much better. Both of those episodes were way too heavy on the annoying cutesy stuff and featured way too much of Skye who may be hot but she is the worst character on the show, even worse than Ward.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The Graviton ep was awful and the pilot was not much better. Both of those episodes were way too heavy on the annoying cutesy stuff
graviton had the most action, team cohesion and best use of cgi/marvel lite crumbs stop it...the cutesy shyt is part of the show whether we like it or not
and featured way too much of Skye who may be hot but she is the worst character on the show, even worse than Ward.
:russ: thats not possible, shes annoying all right but her prettiness makes it almost bearable.Aint nothing appealing about ward

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
graviton had the most action, team cohesion and best use of cgi/marvel lite crumbs stop it...the cutesy shyt is part of the show whether we like it or not:russ:

Well obviously a lot of people don't like as shown by the ratings continually plummeting.

thats not possible, shes annoying all right but her prettiness makes it almost bearable.Aint nothing appealing about ward

No her attractiveness doesn't make up for her character being annoying as fukk.

Ward and Skye are neck and neck in the race for worst character.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
graviton had the most action, team cohesion and best use of cgi/marvel lite crumbs stop it...the cutesy shyt is part of the show whether we like it or not
The best thing about that episode was the fat trucker SHIELD agent and Skye's titties bouncing in slo-mo like Baywatch when she was running out of the pool.
Everything else was ass.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I guarantee that if not for the Marvel connection nobody would be watching nor trying to defend this show.....
I think its the combo of Marvel and the Joss Whedon connection so you get two different types of defenders: the Marvel fanboys who refuse to admit when a Marverl property sucks dikk (take Iron Man 3 for example) and the Whedonites who refuse to accept that Joss barely has anything to do with this show and keep pushing the theory that all Whedon shows take time to get awesome.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we need a good season-long villain or something. imagine if chameleon was on this show :ahh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gave up watching this show brehs. I'll keep reading in here so I can see when it actually improves. But for now I'd rather watch cool shows.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think its the combo of Marvel and the Joss Whedon connection so you get two different types of defenders: the Marvel fanboys who refuse to admit when a Marverl property sucks dikk (take Iron Man 3 for example) and the Whedonites who refuse to accept that Joss barely has anything to do with this show and keep pushing the theory that all Whedon shows take time to get awesome.

shyt just isn't good and it's been obvious from the jump. There are worse shows out there but there's also a TON of shyt far superior to this crap.

Like I said before every show TV show Marvel produces should be viewed with skepticism because Jeph Loeb is the guy running their TV division.

Kevin Feige and Joss Whedon have little involvement with the shyt marvel puts on TV. Loeb is only concerned with cross promotion and making shyt as cheaply as possible.

And like you said the only good episode of this show was the one with the black agent and it's because it took a more serious tone, it dialed back on the snark significantly, and the CW cast was downplayed a good bit in favor of people who can actually fukking act.

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I dont know, i finally got around to watching last weeks and tonight and im liking it.
Im just looking at it as a joss whedon show about teenagers that save the world