Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Saffron Burrows Cast As Agent Victoria Hand In Marvel’s Agents Of SHIELD
XTua8Z5.jpg

For those who don't know, this is Agent Victoria Hand:
zolJb8P.jpg

Wonder if they are gonna make her a full out lesbian like in the comics? Considering how Disney-fied this show is I have my doubts.

According to Latino Review she's still a carpet muncher

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Marvel is crossing the streams again. The official description of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s November 19th episode titled "The Well" indicates that it will be crossing over with the events that take place in Thor: The Dark World. The synopsis reads as follows:

In the aftermath of the events chronicled in the feature film Marvel's Thor: The Dark World, Coulson and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. pick up the pieces--one of which threatens to destroy a member of the team.

The show stars Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Brett Dalton, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker and Elizabeth Henstridge and airs on Tuesdays on ABC.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They still haven't done a good job of making these characters compelling. A whole episode centered around one of the team possibly dying and I couldn't muster up an ounce of caring.
And the show still has the feel of a syndicated adventure show from the 90s and no matter how many times they name drop The Avengers or the incident in New York that vibe is still there.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they either need to totally revamp this show fire everyone or throw this in the bushes

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they either need to totally revamp this show fire everyone or throw this in the bushes

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Last episode was pretty good to me. I've just accepted that it's not trying to be dark, this is the same company that made Iron Man's biggest villain a joke so I wouldn't expect any Nolan influence the rest of the way.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yeah I liked last nights. i don't mind Fitz & Simmons that much anymore....but the "head" bul HAS to go.
he was actually ok this epi, dont really have a problem with shield this week. In the 3 good episodes the show has managed to produce the common denominator is coulson actually comin off as a leader and not a babysitter.Seemed to have found a good median with ward to, he really should be a background jock type that'll throwdown when needed but should be left on the perifery

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
as a die hard marvel fan this show fukking sucks.
when you stop looking at it as a marvel show and start looking at as another joss whedon production only with a marvel backdrop it could help a little