Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*in*

if you arent feeling it, more episodes into the season arent going to change anything if the entire season has already been recorded.

gotta hope it has that 2nd season turn around some sitcoms have if it gets a second life.

That doesn't make sense. Lots of shows have started out with a couple of weak episodes only to improve dramatically as it moved on.

I said myself that there was some improvement from episode 1 to episode 2. If it continues to improve I might stick with it but it's consistently the same quality I'm not even gonna drop it , i'm just gonna forget about it. Only reason I even recalled it was coming on tongiht was because someone dapped one of my posts in this thread and I saw it LOL.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Grant Ward neeeds to die...I hate his character,he just ruins every scene hes in

they need to bring a real marvel character to take his spot
either
250px-John_Walker_%28Earth-616%29.png

or
Taskmaster_003.jpg

aka
taskmaster_marvel_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

would work since both are/were agents of shield

:bryan:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heroes was garbage after season 1 bruh

Yeah, but that first season was WAY better than these first few episodes of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The special effects were better on Heroes also. I'm actually kind of taken aback by how bad the special effect on this show have been. shyt really does look like when of the syndicated shows.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grant Ward neeeds to die...I hate his character,he just ruins every scene hes in

they need to bring a real marvel character to take his spot
either
250px-John_Walker_%28Earth-616%29.png

or
Taskmaster_003.jpg

aka
taskmaster_marvel_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

would work since both are/were agents of shield

:bryan:

The Ward character isn't the problem. It's the actor playing him. The actor just can't pull off what the script is asking for.

Ward is clearly supposed to be a young but seasoned agent who's a bad ass. The guy playing the character comes across as a smug entitled overachiever who plays at being tough.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
The Ward character isn't the problem. It's the actor playing him. The actor just can't pull off what the script is asking for.

Ward is clearly supposed to be a young but seasoned agent who's a bad ass. The guy playing the character comes across as a smug entitled overachiever who plays at being tough.
i am convinced the character is supposed to be Hawkeye
but....instead they make up a character, and have this douchebag playing him
the character and actor are garbage and replacing him with an established super would do the show wonders

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

How can he overcome the bad cheesy dialog the writers are giving him though:what:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can he overcome the bad cheesy dialog the writers are giving him though:what:

Good actors overcome bad dialog all the time. A lot of the dialog in Heroes was bad too but the actors were good enough to pull much of it off. Syler in particular had some corny shyt but Zachary Quinto is a strong enough actor that he made all that shyt menacing as fukk.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
i am convinced the character is supposed to be Hawkeye
but....instead they make up a character, and have this douchebag playing him
the character and actor are garbage and replacing him with an established super would do the show wonders
I know the show is shyt but why do ppl keep asking for this.The show is agents of shield, shield is made up of humans no? putting a sup on the team is like trying to re-do mutant x.Putting super heroes on the team goes against the whole theme of the show which is not all heroes are super.Just going to have to accept the show is poopoo

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I know the show is shyt but why do ppl keep asking for this.The show is agents of shield, shield is made up of humans no? putting a sup on the team is like trying to re-do mutant x.Putting super heroes on the team goes against the whole theme of the show which is not all heroes are super.Just going to have to accept the show is poopoo

The premise of the show is that this particular group of Shield agents is directly dealing with the revelation of super powered humans in the world after the New York incident, so having just ONE super powered ally as par of the regular cast wouldn't be a stretch, Shield teams up with super powered heroes ALL THE TIME in the comics. J.August Richards character would be perfect as casting someone with powers who is still an Everyman so as to keep him grounded.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Actually S.H.I.E.L.D. is made up of everything.

They'd had superheroes, Mutants, Monsters, Aliens, Gods, and everything in between affiliated with the organization. Anybody that's down for the cause can work for S.H.I.E.L.D. and sometimes situations require people with unique talents to get shyt done.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Good actors overcome bad dialog all the time. A lot of the dialog in Heroes was bad too but the actors were good enough to pull much of it off. Syler in particular had some corny shyt but Zachary Quinto is a strong enough actor that he made all that shyt menacing as fukk.
Season 1 of Heroes had 10x the writing and storylines than SHIELD has. Zachary Quinto wasn't a household name when Heroes came out. And if what you said is true- Quinto and the other cast members strong acting ability couldn't save the show in seasons 2 and 3 when the writing and storylines went to complete shyt:beli: