Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@double0 can debate whether on not if this show is gonna stay on the air or not. Bottom line is...shyt is trash. No debating.

It's not trash, but people definitely need to stop frontin like it was some great, well written, amazingly acted debut episodes. Like I said in an earlier post shyt feels like one of those cheap syndicated TV series.

There's worse stuff out there, but there's also a LOT of shyt out there that's far better.

Fringe had a similar premise but the first two episodes of that completely fukking blows this shyt out of the water and there's no excuse for that considering the backing this show has. Fringe was better written, had better actors, better special effects, and managed to hook people in with the first episode.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
tried but its kind of hard investing in a show when you cant/dont root for the main lead. Had the same problem with dexter after they did blackie dirty it was :camby:

Arrow is two different stories tho. It's an origin story and what happened when he got off island. Give it a chance. Watch the first episode and you WILL watch the rest.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
*in*

if you arent feeling it, more episodes into the season arent going to change anything if the entire season has already been recorded.

gotta hope it has that 2nd season turn around some sitcoms have if it gets a second life.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
*in*

if you arent feeling it, more episodes into the season arent going to change anything if the entire season has already been recorded.

gotta hope it has that 2nd season turn around some sitcoms have if it gets a second life.

You not feelin it?

I like it so far, but I went into it knowing this wasn't going to be no damn Avengers status. It's NETWORK television and it's Whedon, it's exactly what it's supposed to be minus the fact i'd like them to get at least one super powered hero as part of the team. They need to bring J.August Richards back (he was the best thing about the Pilot next to Coulson) and make him a regular

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
You not feelin it?

I like it so far, but I went into it knowing this wasn't going to be no damn Avengers status. It's NETWORK television and it's Whedon, it's exactly what it's supposed to be minus the fact is like them to get at least one super powered hero as part of the team. They need to bring J.August Richards back (he was the best thing about the Pilot next to Coulson) and make him a regular
oh, im cool with it. i just said that for those that were knocking it(which is cool if they do). its a nice watch to me. tho I had no expectations at all.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's bad even for network television. If they really wanted to make the show a hit they should have aired it on Saturday mornings for kids, because that is where this shyt is going. (The Legend of Korra has a more mature and complex storyline and that shyt is on Nick) They should have at LEAST one superpowered being on the team. AT LEAST. I'm not counting that Robot that is playing Coulson either..(I know an LMD when I see it). You have this Marvel universe to draw upon...start pulling in some of the stars. I know it's still early in the season but this show can't go on if it doesn't have ONE character who is considered a strong lead. Coulson is supposed to be the boss and star but for some reason it just feel like his character can handle being the "star". And then you have the rest of the boring crew. The Asian Assassin who hates to kill, the boring nerds, the sexy hacker, and the James Bond throwaway......

I will say this....It won't get cancelled. Especially with all the money Avengers made. A network wants to cash in on that success. But it will be put on hiatus if this keeps up.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Im not watching another episode :trash: It took a season for me to like Buffy; Angel didnt reach goat status until after season 2....but for real i cant even tell this is a Whedon production :snoop:. Normally you can tell its him but its like somebody's parodying Whedon.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Im not watching another episode :trash: It took a season for me to like Buffy; Angel didnt reach goat status until after season 2....but for real i cant even tell this is a Whedon production :snoop:. Normally you can tell its him but its like somebody's parodying Whedon.
angel was crack status after he gave buffy that ether in the first season :what:.....this isnt a joss whedon show tho really :ld: its a jed whedon show :manny:....this ep was good tho :ehh: only thing i really dislike is this forced "relationship" they doing with that bad bish and that cac :comeon: