Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
This show has three more episodes to get better or it's done. Cameos....lead ins to the next Avengers movie. Something. I did notice there is a LMD on the show..lol That will lead into Age of Ultron Movie. But, the characters are boring and the plots are too simple. Two episodes in and we need more. Seriously. Oh and LMD is a Life Model Decoy, used by Fury. So yes, this new Coulson is a robot, from the magical place in Tahiti, which will probably be a factory.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watched last night. Crap. Wouldn't continue watching if they fine ass mixed chic wasn't on it.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Disney owns Marvel & ABC. No way they cancel this. They got to stretch whatever the main story is going to be over 22 episodes. I think the first 6 episodes will be introductions to the team pretty much :manny:

hopefully Maria Hill will be full time next season when HIMYM finishes...

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Disney owns Marvel & ABC. No way they cancel this..
if the ratings drop significantly each week they will habe no choice.
They got to stretch whatever the main story is going to be over 22 episodes. I think the first 6 episodes will be introductions to the team pretty much :manny:.
thats weak breh, so far the only teaser we got is of a mole thats probably going to end up be a double bluff, how original
hopefully Maria Hill will be full time next season when HIMYM finishes...
when this show was announced she is the 1st thought that popped in my head, i just fear if she was a full time character her and coulson would be :wub:

ps is it just me or does ming na look like heroic/mid season finale death waiting to happen?.Its like whats her purpose exactly? the actress has a comedy background but thats no played up.She aint a kungfu bad ass and while presentable isnt a spring chicken.She needs to go

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
if the ratings drop significantly each week they will habe no choice.thats weak breh, so far the only teaser we got is of a mole thats probably going to end up be a double bluff, how original
when this show was announced she is the 1st thought that popped in my head, i just fear if she was a charater her and coulson would be :wub:

ps is it just me or does ming na look like a mid season finale death bait,.Its like whats her purpose exactly? the actress has a comedy background but thats no played up.She aint a kungfu bad ass and while presentable isnt a spring chicken.She needs to go
If they own everything why would they have no choice? Whos going to tell ABC they have to cancel it if they control everything, especially if its supports the more important movie franchises. I could see if it was on CBS or NBC but its playing on its home field. If it continues to lose ratings like you say, they could revamp easily by making in more darker, etc. Arrow started the same way, it was slow the first half of the season but once they figured out what worked it hit its stride. The mole storyline will be settled by November sweeps. Its easy to tell that thats part of the introduction of the characters, especially when Coulson and Fury pretty much confirm that they know she's a mole. There will be a point where she will see the light.

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
If they own everything why would they have no choice? Whos going to tell ABC they have to cancel it if they control everything, especially if its supports the more important movie franchises. I could see if it was on CBS or NBC but its playing on its home field. If it continues to lose ratings like you say, they could revamp easily by making in more darker, etc. Arrow started the same way, it was slow the first half of the season but once they figured out what worked it hit its stride. The mole storyline will be settled by November sweeps. Its easy to tell that thats part of the introduction of the characters, especially when Coulson and Fury pretty much confirm that they know she's a mole. There will be a point where she will see the light.
it doesn't work like that breh, this show was suppose cash in on the whole avengers hysteria but its floundering. That's not a gud look, they n the biz to make money. Ratings = more advertisers, more advertisers = more money. If there is no demand for the tv show its a waste of everyones time. And where did you come up with this theory that just because a network owns a show they'll keep it on air regardless if anyone is watching. Have u heard of one live to live or all my children?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
it doesn't work like that breh, this show was suppose cash in on the whole avengers hysteria but its floundering. That's not a gud look, they n the biz to make money. Ratings = more advertisers, more advertisers = more money. If there is no demand for the tv show its a waste of everyones time. And where did you come up with this theory that just because a network owns a show they'll keep it on air regardless if anyone is watching. Have u heard of one live to live or all my children?
You really comparing Daytime Soap Operas to a Primetime TV shoe with a direct link to a Billion dollar movie franchise:stopitslime:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

you ever heard of party of five, that show never had good ratings but was on television five years

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's bugging me out how people are trying to cop pleas for this show. Some folks want to addresses everything BUT the quality.

shyt is mediocre across the board.

I don't want to hear shyt about what the show MIGHT be in the future, what Whedon has done in the past, or what expectations people had. The shyt simply aint that good. It's not horrible but it damn sure isn't worthy of some of the praise i've seen.

The show feels like one of them syndicated TV shows from the 90's....Actually the shyt is eerily similar to the first couple of episodes of Hercules: The Legendary Journey.