Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It's not even about that.

Seriously? What's the point of the show? What's the plot? Cuz there doesn't seem to be any type of motives for the any of the characters.
yeah what good are cameos if there is no story arc or characterisation? Show has no pulse or momentum its just bland way to spend an hour with some marvel-ish buzzwords thrown in

Astonish

Rookie
Daps
Just watched the first two episodes. It's not great but I really liked it. I'm a Marvel fan tho.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm a huge comic book head so I'm loving this...anybody who ain't....like If I wasn't so deep into comic books back in the day I doubt I'd watch this
Its not about being a comic head or not...I am a huge comic book nerd but this show is disappointing.
Aside from Coulson and May, the characters are weak, the actors are bland and the storylines so far have been paint-by-numbers procedurals with an overabundance of forced snark and quipiness thrown in.
The show needs to get a Big Bad villain for the season and actually up the stakes instead of being like a live action Scooby Doo where all problems are solved nice and neat at the end of every episode.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I really liked the first episode, it was exactly what I was expecting. People had all kinds of hopes for it to be something else and are disapointed by what it's not, not because what it is is bad. IMO anyway

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I really liked the first episode, it was exactly what I was expecting. People had all kinds of hopes for it to be something else and are disapointed by what it's not, not because what it is is bad. IMO anyway
nikka. The show is ass. No questions asked. Thats why the ratings dropped HEAVY

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I thought the first ep was good, but this last episode I noticed the corniness of this show a lot more.
I hope this show gets better....

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Its not about being a comic head or not...I am a huge comic book nerd but this show is disappointing.
Aside from Coulson and May, the characters are weak, the actors are bland and the storylines so far have been paint-by-numbers procedurals with an overabundance of forced snark and quipiness thrown in.
The show needs to get a Big Bad villain for the season and actually up the stakes instead of being like a live action Scooby Doo where all problems are solved nice and neat at the end of every episode.

surprised they didn't include AIM in this. would have made for a better evil organization for them to up against.