Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Somebody will....I wouldn't mind Punisher...or a Daredevil..
nah we've seen with stuff like smallvill, arrow and birds of prey, trying to serialize stuff from known dc/marvel characters kind of doesnt translate.I was thinking of something less know like 'the authority' or 'stormwatch'

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm still waiting for this show to hit its stride.... For me.... Slow start.

Also, is anyone else getting annoyed with all this swag Coulson possesses? I swear he was a geek lame in the early movies but now this dude fukking bad ass Peruvian chicks now??:dwillhuh::shaq2:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still waiting for this show to hit its stride.... For me.... Slow start.

Also, is anyone else getting annoyed with all this swag Coulson possesses? I swear he was a geek lame in the early movies but now this dude fukking bad ass Peruvian chicks now??:dwillhuh::shaq2:

hes corny. they trying to make a mildly amusing weed carrier from the movies a centerpiece of the show :smh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
That Cameo was the best part of these 2 episodes

he came thru and crushed them buildings

I work with a supervisor who looks like something out of revenge of the nerds with a physical disability and he fukked half of Latin America just by maxing out his credit cards, exotic women aint as picky as you think

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
skye better not turn into kate form Lost, Im going to be pissed

"it ended up being a good episode" is not how you are supposed to grade a show

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Something about this cast seems so....forced and generic...idk i cant put my finger on it....ill keep watching tho

Daps
Reppin
St louis
should have used the cast from item 47.
:snoop:

9pswlf.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Despite the cameo this show sucks. None of the characters are likeable whatsoever. There's no mystery or intrigue, its like Saturday morning tv. I want to see a powerful S.H.I.E.L.D not a geek squad. After watching the quality of Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, etc... this is impossible to watch

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I just watched episode one recently. I don't know what you all expect. its about THE AGENTS.... key word being AGENTS.

The diaglogue is on par with the movies. Network TV sucks in general and has a cheesiness to it but I like the show so far

IceCold

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CA
Im at the point were ill give it a few more episodes but I want to see super heroes cameos

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Something about this cast seems so....forced and generic...idk i cant put my finger on it....ill keep watching tho

Despite the cameo this show sucks. None of the characters are likeable whatsoever. There's no mystery or intrigue, its like Saturday morning tv. I want to see a powerful S.H.I.E.L.D not a geek squad. After watching the quality of Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, Mad Men, etc... this is impossible to watch

I agree with both post. And I thought I was he only one that thought that. There is not one like able character on the show. No one to root for it or gravitate too. There's so much off about this show to me.

Now I don't necessarily need the major cast to cameo, but I do think this was be a dope platform to introduce minor marvel characters that are not big enough to get their own movie ala Luke Cages girlfriend (can't think of her name right now)