Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
not sure what the show is, well it seems like men in black (insert superheroes where aliens should be). But what i mean is when this shyt was announced i thought it was going to be a really expensive venture that would have the feel of something more grand than the average tv show (ie season 1 alias/heroes) .I thought the the agents (during investigating) would be the voice of the comic nerds and give us origins on unknown comic characters.But it just seems like alphas except the team are full of vanilla humans.

Buffy and angel had their merits but i've never really understood the high praise whedon gets. Firefly was ok, serenity was good (but no repay value) )..Dollhouse sucked balls, avengers success was by committee and much ado was :snoop:.This dude does not have the midas touch
what about cabin in the woods

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was whedon? it had its moments but its execution in what it was trying to do didnt connect with me

Cabin in the Woods are produced and co-written by Whedon. I think people are starting to do with Whedon what they do with Nolan in giving him too much credit for projects and ignoring some of the other people he works with.

daemonova

Daps
Cabin in the Woods are produced and co-written by Whedon. I think people are starting to do with Whedon what they do with Nolan in giving him too much credit for projects and ignoring some of the other people he works with.

Drew Goodard was a Buffy and Angel director, so you trying to minimize Whedon's role on the project is hilarious..

as far as Much Ado About Nothing, that is a Shakespeare play, you have a problem with the language, take it up with Shakespeare, you have a problem with the quirkly little scenes in the movie, that is all Whedon

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Whedon's role on Angel was little. He rarely directed or wrote the episodes

Whedon gets too much credit for the Avengers franchise. I give more credit to the directors of the solo movies

daemonova

Daps
im ignoring everybody in this post hating on whedon...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drew Goodard was a Buffy and Angel director, so you trying to minimize Whedon's role on the project is hilarious..

as far as Much Ado About Nothing, that is a Shakespeare play, you have a problem with the language, take it up with Shakespeare, you have a problem with the quirkly little scenes in the movie, that is all Whedon

How am I trying to minimizing Whedon's role when the first thing I said was that he produced and co-wrote it? My point was that people never give Goddard enough credit when talking about Cabin in the Woods. Goddard co-wrote and directed the film but people continually call Cabin in the Woods a Joss Whedon film.

You was so quick to throw the cape on you glossed over the first thing I said.

As for the Avengers Franchise Whedon deserves full credit for that, but Kevin Feige deserves all the credit for the Marvel cinematic Universe. Feige is the only one who was involved in ALL of those movies and was willing to take the chance to get this done.