Marvel's Agents of Shield (Season 1 thread)

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
"b-b-b-but it's the greatest premier episode of all time. You're expectations were just too high"

They have Ming Na from the old Street Fighter flick in there doing generic cookie cutter kung fu moves. Chick is pushing 50, I don't want to see that shyt.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
If the solo movies weren't dope do you think anyone would be interested in the team up?
Ur logic is demonic.....a good movie is a good movie, I know people who only seen Avengers loved it and went back to see the solos

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Ur logic is demonic.....a good movie is a good movie, I know people who only seen Avengers loved it and went back to see the solos
That's not the point the franchise couldn't have been built without the solo movies to hype up the team up.

The Avengers movie was going to be successful no matter who directed it after the success of Iron Man 1&2, Captain America, Incredible Hulk and Thor

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally got around to watching it tonight, network television is so :flabbynsick: might not be able to keep up with this. will only watch for skye