Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I'm sure this is super fake but it has been floating around online for about a week now. The guy claims to have worked on the new Ant-Man movie:

FFeXwMhWUAcbCT5
I like Kristen Bell and Seth Rogen, not feeling the cat playing Reed though.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'm sure this is super fake but it has been floating around online for about a week now. The guy claims to have worked on the new Ant-Man movie:

FFeXwMhWUAcbCT5
They would definitely be doubling du own in the comedy angle.

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Tim Story!

nah, but don't be surprised if they don't just let Peyton Reed slide in. Dude has been campaigning for the gig for 20 years. and before anyone freaks, i think that would be a good indication that Ant Man 3 is legit, which i fully expect it to be.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

FFeXwMhWUAcbCT5
If this is the cast, I'm all the way interested and trust marvel but there's some rumors that people may find out come may 7th which suggest different casts fan favorites and may debunk this. We'll see.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
actually if Krasinski is Reed, he'll probably just end up directing... but they should find a real big time director for this.